Scroll to see replies

Ravenous.
You went for the 10,000 calorie challenge and chose a wrap:K:
Reply 62
Makes me feel hungry, i love mcdonalds.
What should i have gone for?
Original post by King Leonidas
You went for the 10,000 calorie challenge and chose a wrap:K:
Mcdonald's is the most disgusting pile of ****, ever.
Original post by schindlers list
What should i have gone for?

Something with more calories, a big burger:dontknow:
Burgers make me sick eww
I went on to eat 7 McDs fries which ended up to be (337*7) calories
Original post by King Leonidas
Something with more calories, a big burger:dontknow:
I've done similar, 8000 in various desserts on 2 hours sleep. My heart felt like it was going to stop lool
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I've done similar, 8000 in various desserts on 2 hours sleep. My heart felt like it was going to stop lool

8000 calories in just deserts? I don't know whether that's impressive or just stupid :tongue:
I see them as empty calories. Could easily have got your calorific goal from more fulfilling and tasty food.
Original post by ,,,,
8000 calories in just deserts? I don't know whether that's impressive or just stupid :tongue:

tbh diabeetus was the last thing on my mind
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
tbh diabeetus was the last thing on my mind

:biggrin: Teach me your ways, oh great smash bandicoot
Original post by RVNmax
Why not, I'm intrigued?
Well, they treat you like absolute crap. There's a reason why there's such high staff turnover. Very poor training, lots of jumped-up managers bossing everyone around, no trust or autonomy, poor pay, unsocial working hours, short-notice schedules and the customers are often abusive. It's just not worth it.
Fries look a little burned.
Stillll

The food is sdxy

Original post by Veggiechic6
Well, they treat you like absolute crap. There's a reason why there's such high staff turnover. Very poor training, lots of jumped-up managers bossing everyone around, no trust or autonomy, poor pay, unsocial working hours, short-notice schedules and the customers are often abusive. It's just not worth it.
Really bad but it reminds me of chilled times with mates and family. I rarely eat it maybe that's why. If it was my daily meal I might feel like bler.
Reply 76
**** sake I'm starving and you're tempting me with McDonalds :frown: got a bowl of cut up fruit beside me though... :P
Haven't eaten McDonalds in over a year, pretty proud of myself tbh I love junk food :'D
Hungry and craving Macy D's

Quick Reply

Latest