The Student Room Group

Offers pending - Replacment exam certificate help needed!

Hi, I have had three offers from universities so far, one of which is the one I want to go to. I have already achieved my grades but my offers are still conditional, one of these conditions is to reference my "level three qualification's" to the admissions team.

However, I have lost some of my results statements!

I have three of my subjects on statement declaring my overall result but wondered if I need to show every single result from every exam taken in that subject starting from AS-level?

Also I have no evidence of my English AS so need to order new ones, how do I go about ordering these?

PLEASE HELP!!
Original post by Wakaman94
Hi, I have had three offers from universities so far, one of which is the one I want to go to. I have already achieved my grades but my offers are still conditional, one of these conditions is to reference my "level three qualification's" to the admissions team.

However, I have lost some of my results statements!

I have three of my subjects on statement declaring my overall result but wondered if I need to show every single result from every exam taken in that subject starting from AS-level?

Also I have no evidence of my English AS so need to order new ones, how do I go about ordering these?

PLEASE HELP!!
Contact your old school to get the necessary candidate numbers and module code and the like, then contact the exam boards. You will have to buy new ones and they are not cheap, so make sure you have looked absolutely everywhere first.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Contact your old school to get the necessary candidate numbers and module code and the like, then contact the exam boards. You will have to buy new ones and they are not cheap, so make sure you have looked absolutely everywhere first.

Will I be able to find that info on the exam statements I already have?
Original post by Wakaman94
Will I be able to find that info on the exam statements I already have?

Yes. If you have the statements you might be able to persuade the universities to accept them in place of certificates - it's worth a go, only for the cost of a phone call - but they probably won't. It'll make getting replacements easier, though. Are you quite sure you collected them from school? Might they still be there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending