The Student Room Group

Characteristics of your ideal girl? (Males only)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dr Pesto
I appreciate a lady who is laid back, and who doesn't make a big deal out of little things that don't matter. I really can't be bothered with people who over think everything, and get stressed out over non-issues.

Quite a few guys have said this.... FEMALES TAKE THIS ON BOARD! :tongue:
Original post by Rhobeta
A guy has to have goals. Trying to attain them makes for an interesting life. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love this, your significant other has to have goals in my opinion and more importantly, actually work towards them
Feminine
Classy
Values Loyalty (preferably values honour as well)
Not career driven
Wants marriage and children
No genetic defects
White
Height below 6 foot (part of me wants a tall girl to guarantee tall children - i'm 6'4, but another part finds tiny, petite, fragile types extremely arousing)
Caring
Adventurous
Passionate

I've not yet met a woman i consider worthy of being the mother of my children.
Reply 23
Hmm, I'd probably say my ideal girl would...not be bothered about going out ALL the time (hey, I'm lazy af so). Must must must be a hugger, must be at least...a little awkward and laugh a lot. Would like joking about and not take life too seriously, yet must have some sort of goals. I'd say in an ideal girl she'd be ginger, but it ain't a perfect world! I also like clingy girls, that get jelous (but im not a guy who'd actively try make her jelous)...i also like forward people, just jump in with both feet - ya know?
just like my own girl - big, green, antisocial, lives in a swamp and best friends with adonkey
Original post by drlovenoodle
just like my own girl - big, green, antisocial, lives in a swamp and best friends with adonkey

Is her name Fiona by any chance?
Reply 26
Inteligent, confident, independent, kind, sweet, loving, willing to put up with a lot, honest, loyal but I guess opinionated:erm: and be willing to put me back in line wgen I mess up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Selfless, submissive, and when we have developed trust in our relationship, obedient.
Original post by 41b
Selfless, submissive, and when we have developed trust in our relationship, obedient.

Wow, you sound like a headmaster!
Reply 29
Original post by Tolaaa
Wow, you sound like a headmaster!

I've learnt my lessons. :smile:
Original post by 41b
I've learnt my lessons. :smile:

Pun?
Personality wise, I want a girl who is loyal, intelligent, humorous, someone who understands me, someone who can literally amaze me. She should be an independent type whos kind and loving and a bit quirky and screams confidence without being vain. She should have good morals and not be deceptive. It would also be paramount that she doesnt smoke, doesnt have a real messed up past in terms of crime etc, she must have good hygiene.

Aesthetically, I would like a girl who dresses nicely, who has long brunette or blonde hair, have a nice cute face that can put on a smile. In terms of the rest of the body, Im a sucker for girls who are a bit curvy without going extreme on it and who are a similar height to me(Im 6'1 so 5'9 and above is my ideal zone).

In terms of liking similar things, if she likes science, gaming and tech, then she has my attention definitely. But if she has hobbies of her own and things she likes, then I would love to try and share in those. Of course this is the ideal girl I would look for but we cant have everything all in one now can we.
Reply 32
Original post by Tolaaa
Pun?

Little bit. I've just learnt and accepted that my mutually happiest relationship was where I was in charge and she followed me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
Feminine
Classy
Values Loyalty (preferably values honour as well)
Not career driven
Wants marriage and children
No genetic defects
White
Height below 6 foot (part of me wants a tall girl to guarantee tall children - i'm 6'4, but another part finds tiny, petite, fragile types extremely arousing)
Caring
Adventurous
Passionate

I've not yet met a woman i consider worthy of being the mother of my children.

Interesting. :pierre:
Original post by 41b
Little bit. I've just learnt and accepted that my mutually happiest relationships have been the ones where I've been in charge and she has followed me.

You sound a tad scary
Reply 35
Original post by Tolaaa
You sound a tad scary

Boo!
Why does she have to be white?
Original post by belightandlove
Why does she have to be white?

Me?

Not a racist thing but i don't find African women that attractive, i'd cut off my penis before i fathered a Muslim child (so rules out most Arab women) and so that leaves a minority of non-Muslim brown women from the likes of India (tend to hang with their own kind plus if they are Hindu i'd not abide by that caste rubbish) which leaves Latino's (essentially tanned whites), East Asians and whites. The first two are not large in number in the UK.
Original post by Rakas21
Me?

Not a racist thing but i don't find African women that attractive, i'd cut off my penis before i fathered a Muslim child (so rules out most Arab women) and so that leaves a minority of non-Muslim brown women from the likes of India (tend to hang with their own kind plus if they are Hindu i'd not abide by that caste rubbish) which leaves Latino's (essentially tanned whites), East Asians and whites. The first two are not large in number in the UK.

WOW! Also, the majority of east asians are muslims btw and latinos 'tend to hang with their own kind' as you put it.
Some one who's obsessed about me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending