The Student Room Group

Relationships at University. Popular or not Popular?

Hi,

While transversing University this semster and it seems like everyone has 'paired up'! I've always heard from friends and others that everyone wants to have fun at University, however as I'm in the second year, I feel like it's more common for people to 'settle down' for one of a better word. Is this the case?

Thoughts!

That really depends on the person. You can have fun while in a relationship or single, it's really on you.
Just don't do something just because everybody else is.
Original post by Jean Luc Picard
Hi,

While transversing University this semster and it seems like everyone has 'paired up'! I've always heard from friends and others that everyone wants to have fun at University, however as I'm in the second year, I feel like it's more common for people to 'settle down' for one of a better word. Is this the case?

Thoughts!

As has been said and will be repeated, it depends on the individual.
I would reccomend it, even as a guy who has a lot of sucess with multiple women its nice to just have somebody to ****, everynight without needing to try and take home a random girl.
Original post by Academic Bruv
As has been said and will be repeated, it depends on the individual.
I would reccomend it, even as a guy who has a lot of sucess with multiple women its nice to just have somebody to ****, everynight without needing to try and take home a random girl.

What a lovely way to look at it. :\ so much more convenient huh?
Original post by tinababy
What a lovely way to look at it. :\ so much more convenient huh?

yep
I'll be honest - in some cases it does work and some it doesn't, despite how well you thought it would. As many have said before me, it really does depend on you and your boyfriend/girlfriend. DO NOT go to the same University/same area of the country just because they are. It will just lead to bitterness and resent if it doesn't work out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending