The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elkabuzz1
Just got my first offer from Marjons, which is my top choice!! I am so happy :biggrin:

Waheeey well done! :smile:
Reply 1621
Just got my first offer from Marjons, which is my top choice!! I am so happy :biggrin:

Well done!!
Did you have your interview on January 20th? If so I am waiting to hear back from the same interview.
Original post by tcrj
Well done!!
Did you have your interview on January 20th? If so I am waiting to hear back from the same interview.

Thankyou! Yeah I did, hopefully you'll hear something back soon and that it is good news!!
Thankyou! Yeah I did, hopefully you'll hear something back soon and that it is good news!!

Eeek lets hope mine comes through tonight then :smile::tongue:

Congratulations! Well done :smile:
Just got my first offer from Marjons, which is my top choice!! I am so ha

ppy :biggrin:

Well done great news. Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear and good luck to everyone with interviews coming up.
Hi! I have an interview at University of Manchester on Wednesday for speech and language therapy, can anyone tell me what the interview is like? I'm worried about the written interview.
Rejected from BCU :frown:((

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrsMoonie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh noooooo :frown: I'm so sorry to hear that! Have you asked for feedback?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So sorry to hear that.
[QUOTE="MrsMoonie;53373403"]Rejected from BCU :frown:((

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE. Im so sorry. I really feel for you. You must get them to give you feedback.
I will be going for feedback.. I feel a bit sad, but there's obviously good reason for it. What will be will be!

Thanks everyone for the support and fingers crossed for those still waiting to hear! Check your emails! I received it about half 10. Made my stomach turn!

I'll keep checking on here in the hope you all get your offers! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be going for feedback.. I feel a bit sad, but there's obviously good reason for it. What will be will be!

Thanks everyone for the support and fingers crossed for those still waiting to hear! Check your emails! I received it about half 10. Made my stomach turn!

I'll keep checking on here in the hope you all get your offers! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you have an interview at BCU? I haven't heard anything at all from them.
Original post by lauren251
Did you have an interview at BCU? I haven't heard anything at all from them.

Yeah, I had one on the 1st December. I'm sure there are other interview dates coming up? Chase them up, state your ID number and they'll be able to tell you what process your application is in at the time you call :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

So sorry to hear that :frown:

I'm still waiting to hear from Sheffield, obsessively checking my emails, the longer I wait the more worried I get.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Clivia

I'm still waiting to hear from Sheffield, obsessively checking my emails, and the longer I wait the more worried I get.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so sorry MrsMoonie, it felt like my heart just lurched when I read your post. Without 'knowing' you, I knew you really wanted this. I love your attitude... what will be will be...and I agree there's a good reason for this, you just don't know it yet! All the best with your future plans, and hopefully whatever happens with our applications this year ultimately we'll all be SLT's in the end:smile:!!
Original post by Clivia

I'm still waiting to hear from Sheffield, obsessively checking my emails, the longer I wait the more worried I get.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry too much, Sheffield took forever last year, so they're probably just being really slow like usual :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are loads of interviews being held this week so I assume a lot of us will be getting responses next week at some point! Fingers crossed for lots of positive news!
Original post by JaaySLT
I'm so sorry MrsMoonie, it felt like my heart just lurched when I read your post. Without 'knowing' you, I knew you really wanted this. I love your attitude... what will be will be...and I agree there's a good reason for this, you just don't know it yet! All the best with your future plans, and hopefully whatever happens with our applications this year ultimately we'll all be SLT's in the end:smile:!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, MrsMoonie. I was hoping you would heard good news this week as they said it was in progress. I hope they can give you some feedback. Wishing you the best for the future too.

Have come down with a horrible feeling dose of the mega flu :sigh:(think I caught it at the celebration -great) so finding study hard today. Yuck!

Best of luck to all waiting for news and good luck with interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest