The Student Room Group

Southampton BM5 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WALMO
ahhh I was interviewed then! Praying I get an offer, what does your surname start with? and what time was your interview?

it starts with a C and I was interviewed at...going to say 10am I think? They're obviously sending them out in bunches at random times, hope you hear good news!!
Reply 641
Original post by ceciafb
it starts with a C and I was interviewed at...going to say 10am I think? They're obviously sending them out in bunches at random times, hope you hear good news!!

Just going to have my fingers crossed, but congrats
When do southampton send an offer email?
Reply 643
For the pre placement form, I put down that I haven't had the hepatitis B injection. Do I need to go to my Gp and do it before the course, or are they going to give it to me once im at uni?
Reply 644
Original post by Grad1202
When do southampton send an offer email?

I'm also waiting for one, assume it'll come soon given that track's updated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ja1
I'm also waiting for one, assume it'll come soon given that track's updated

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine at 12 today but couldn't get the consent form link to work

Posted from TSR Mobile
OFFER!!!!! So happy!!!! Well done to all those with offers and good luck to those who haven't heard back!
Before anyone asks: my interview was on 13/02 at like 9ish and I haven't received an email from Southampton, my offer was via track :biggrin:
Well done, grad or undergrad? When was it put on track?
Original post by martan01
Well done, grad or undergrad? When was it put on track?

Undergrad, 7:15 :biggrin:
Original post by dana.low
Undergrad, 7:15 :biggrin:

Sorry one last thing, what letter does your surname start with

Well done it's a cracking uni
Original post by Bashur
For the pre placement form, I put down that I haven't had the hepatitis B injection. Do I need to go to my Gp and do it before the course, or are they going to give it to me once im at uni?

I called them today with the same problem. They said try and get as many as you can otherwise the occupational health department will 'liaise' with you to sort it out :smile: so I'd say go to your gp

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you think they are still giving out grad offers? Feeling slightly nervous :s
My conditional offer say 'double award science.'... I've achieved triple - is that right?
I haven't heard anything yet and I had my interview on the 29th of Jan... should I be worried?

Undergrad btw!
Offer!! 😃
OFFER HOLDERS: what accomodation are you guys thinking of? Wessex Lane or Glen Eyre?
Original post by simranchhugani
Offer!! 😃
OFFER HOLDERS: what accomodation are you guys thinking of? Wessex Lane or Glen Eyre?

Hehe def not halls! I'm a grad, think I'm too old for all that now. Hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer!! 😃

Is there a page for accommodation? I have no idea!
Original post by Grad1202
Is there a page for accommodation? I have no idea!

Can't seem to find one :frown: I just want to make sure wherever I choose to stay there are at least some medics there too haha
Original post by martan01
Sorry one last thing, what letter does your surname start with

Well done it's a cracking uni

Haha! Thanks :wink: it starts with L :smile:
Offer!! 😃

I'm thinking glen eyre :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending