The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by danisk
On the debrief sheet, they said they will let us know in April, but no idea about actual dates :/

Ok, thanks :smile: Mine's tomorrow I'm just being impatient! Hopefully quite early in April, just want UCAS over.
Reply 621
Original post by Going_To_California
Ok, thanks :smile: Mine's tomorrow I'm just being impatient! Hopefully quite early in April, just want UCAS over.

Tell me about it! Such a long process. Just want to know already! Good luck for tmro ☺️
Original post by danisk
Tell me about it! Such a long process. Just want to know already! Good luck for tmro ☺️

Aww thank you :smile: hope yours went well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 623
Original post by Deslucia
Huh another londoner at my same interview slot!
I'll be on the 9.23 from Euston and back on the 4pm one (accidentally booked 3pm, had to change. ugh.).

I still need to buy a ticket back to London! I feel so unprepared for tomorrow :frown: I'm going to just try my best and be confident!
Original post by hawflo
I still need to buy a ticket back to London! I feel so unprepared for tomorrow :frown: I'm going to just try my best and be confident!

Super cheap from Canley station :smile:

It's difficult to know what exactly to prepare...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by santi_92
Thanks! Yeah he mentioned he met you! I hope yours went well.

Just about ready to drive up from London, mine's tomorrow at 8:30.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Santi, mine is tomorrow at 830am too! So see you there! I am hoping the solar eclipse right in the middle of it won't be distracting! Good luck.
anyone here who had their interview today upstairs??
I was upstairs today @11am
Reply 628
Original post by adderz242

Yes I had mine at 1pm
Reply 629
Original post by adderz242

Mine was at 9.45 and I was upstairs
Original post by Darlajane
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Santi, mine is tomorrow at 830am too! So see you there! I am hoping the solar eclipse right in the middle of it won't be distracting! Good luck.

Oh cool. See you there! I'll be the guy in the grey suit. I had no idea there will be a solar eclipse; perhaps we can claim a handicap? :tongue:
Reply 631
Yer wahoo the small group of four ... Was nice meeting you, I reckon we all smashed it

Edit : reply fail to dani
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 632
What should I do if I do not have any documentation from the group one section for my interview tomorrow, long unfortunate story. Well I have one part of my driving license but not the counterpart. Would they accept a fax of my passport after the interview by any chance.
Reply 633
Original post by MaccyA
What should I do if I do not have any documentation from the group one section for my interview tomorrow, long unfortunate story. Well I have one part of my driving license but not the counterpart. Would they accept a fax of my passport after the interview by any chance.

They had a stamp which they used on the photocopies saying "original seen." Which I'm guessing, using my powers of deduction, means that they need to see the original :tongue:

I think if you send the physical passport and a photocopy by recorded delivery it should be ok, there was an email which said that the application might be delayed if you don't bring everything but they'll tell you what to do; I very much doubt you're the first not to have everything.
Reply 634
Original post by MaccyA

I stupidly brought in two out of date documents which they couldn't verify ... They just said they would need them later if you got an offer
Original post by danisk
X

Original post by Going_To_California
X

All I know is one of the student chaperones talking to us said "Don't wait for the 1st of April, it'll be likely later in the month." Don't know what his source is though.

Oh, and he also said "Try stay off TSR.".... Whoops.
Original post by LostInYourMusic
All I know is one of the student chaperones talking to us said "Don't wait for the 1st of April, it'll be likely later in the month." Don't know what his source is though.

Oh, and he also said "Try stay off TSR.".... Whoops.

Haha! I wish I could stay off TSR sometimes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hawflo

I know what you mean, being my last interview I just could not put the same effort into preparing..! A shame :/ good luck and see you later! :wink:
Original post by H-W-T
I loved Warwick today

Really well structured , really tight good group of people each year... Only 170 people is the best thing ... So much attention to each person .. All graduates all passionate ... Wonderful surgical centre facilities ... The list goes on

Thank you, exactly what I needed to hear :smile:

How do you think you'd cope with the amount of material there is to cram in very little time? I'm a bit concerned that apart from the first year, the other three are really intense time-wise (not much of a break in between teaching terms).
I guess that's what comes with a 4 year degree, but it makes me wonder.
Reply 639
Original post by H-W-T
Yer wahoo the small group of four ... Was nice meeting you, I reckon we all smashed it

Edit : reply fail to dani

Im worried about that one woman though! u know which one i mean 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending