The Student Room Group

I want to be fat *please read, no trolling!*

UPDATE (3 years on)...

Hey everyone! I managed to gain a fair amount! At 6'4", I'm now weighing in at 22 st 11lbs (319lbs).

=====

Hey, I'm 21, a guy and I have this weird thing where I want to be fat. I've had it since I was about 14/15 or something like that.

I don't want it anymore.

I just love the thought of being fat, and getting fatter, and I purposely keep eating lots. After work, I'll pop in to a shop on the way home, buy loads of food, and eat it all before I get home. Recently I bought a packet of custard cream biscuits... there was about 20 in the pack. I ate them all, they are 60 calories per custard cream so I consumed 1200 calories!

I've gotten a bit of a belly on myself and I love it and feel confident with it, but I know it's not healthy and I worry what other people will think of it. I just want to keep eating more and more.

But obviously you can't live like that. What can I do to get rid of this thing? It probably sounds weird, but I like bigger women too.

*Just to say*

I am not trolling at all. This is not a joke either. This is genuine, and I need some advice!

Thank you.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I guess it depends on BMI. :smile: My BMI deems me underweight, I eat around a whole pack of custard creams in a week (I love them) but I just cannot put on weight.
Original post by miacat
I guess it depends on BMI. :smile: My BMI deems me underweight, I eat around a whole pack of custard creams in a week (I love them) but I just cannot put on weight.

I ate a whole pack in a day though! :/

I just feel like I want to get really fat.
Weirdest fetish I've come across so far on TSR.
Original post by Dilzo999

You clearly haven't ventured deep enough.
See I just eat a lot cos I love food more than health. Exercise and take up a sport. I doubt you're in the best of conditions right now and once you take up a sport, you'll feel more refreshed and you'll never want to go back
Reply 6
Its called self control, everyone wants to eat like that we just stop ourselves
Original post by Dilzo999

Original post by fajitamunch
You clearly haven't ventured deep enough.

Original post by ChoccyPhilly
See I just eat a lot cos I love food more than health. Exercise and take up a sport. I doubt you're in the best of conditions right now and once you take up a sport, you'll feel more refreshed and you'll never want to go back

Original post by Flather
Its called self control, everyone wants to eat like that we just stop ourselves

I know it's weird!

I do a lot of cycling. I love it.

But for some reason I just want to have a big belly!
Original post by IspeaksBristol
I know it's weird!

I do a lot of cycling. I love it.

But for some reason I just want to have a big belly!

That's enough internet for me today I think....
Reply 9
Wow that is terrible in my opinion but if it makes you happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm 21, a guy and I have this weird thing where I want to be fat. I've had it since I was about 14/15 or something like that.

I don't want it anymore.

I just love the thought of being fat, and getting fatter, and I purposely keep eating lots. After work, I'll pop in to a shop on the way home, buy loads of food, and eat it all before I get home. Recently I bought a packet of custard cream biscuits... there was about 20 in the pack. I ate them all, they are 60 calories per custard cream so I consumed 1200 calories!

I've gotten a bit of a belly on myself and I love it and feel confident with it, but I know it's not healthy and I worry what other people will think of it. I just want to keep eating more and more.

But obviously you can't live like that. What can I do to get rid of this thing? It probably sounds weird, but I like bigger women too.

*Just to say*

I am not trolling at all. This is not a joke either. This is genuine, and I need some advice!

Thank you.

That is repulsive
Original post by Magnus Taylor
That is repulsive

How, exactly?
How, exactly?

The additional burden it will have on the welfare state, obesity could lead to depression etc and it will be a decision one will regret.
Original post by Magnus Taylor
The additional burden it will have on the welfare state, obesity could lead to depression etc and it will be a decision one will regret.

I'm only intending to get chubby. Not so huge I cause issues with the NHS! :/
If you feel comfortable chubbier, the decision is yours. But at least try to eat nutricious stuff.
There are a world of gainers out there. You are not alone.

I don't want it anymore.

*Just to say*

Thank you.

You're fine. The desire to have a thin belly is merely a cultural one, rather than an innate one. Hundreds of years ago, having a big belly was a sign of wealth and status, and therefore if that is your preference, don't worry about what society deems to be optimal.
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
You're fine. The desire to have a thin belly is merely a cultural one, rather than an innate one. Hundreds of years ago, having a big belly was a sign of wealth and status, and therefore if that is your preference, don't worry about what society deems to be optimal.

Original post by keromedic
If you feel comfortable chubbier, the decision is yours. But at least try to eat nutricious stuff.
There are a world of gainers out there. You are not alone.

I wouldn't like just eat burgers and chocolate...

I'd eat some unhealthy stuff, but healthy too... and a lot of it!

I'd only want to get chubby/a bit fat. I wouldn't get really obese or anything. I love cycling and I want to still be able to ride a bike! :wink: You can still do that if you're chubby!
What are your opinions on people who don't eat much because they want to be skinny?
Original post by rayquaza17
What are your opinions on people who don't eat much because they want to be skinny?

Then fair enough.

You can be what you want to be.

Just as long as you're not anorexic/dangerously thin, or dangerously fat!

I don't want it anymore.

*Just to say*

Thank you.

Surely you can gain weight healthily? I once read about a comedian (can't remember his name) who gained weight for a role because he thought the character would be funny if he were fat. He did this by eating cottage cheese before bed every night because it metabolized slowly, enabling him to gain weight without messing up his arteries. Something like that. Maybe speak to a doctor about this, go about getting as fat as possible, while remaining as healthy as possible, while having the most enjoyable diet possible for yourself?

Latest