The Student Room Group

Guys: which are you more likely to stay with?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It's easy. First for a quick lay; 2nd for long term relationship.

/Thread

>inb4 you can't /thread your own post
number 1
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Girl with a quite attractive face and zero personality/not that nice a person

Or

Girl with normal face with some things maybe you don't find 'ideal' but she is definitely not ugly. Has a lovely personality.

Which are you more likely to stay with and be faithful to, explain your reasons :smile:

2nd one
Number 1, as long as you're mega hawt nothing else matters tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
Bang the former, marry the latter.

Bad idea; girls with no personality are **** in bed.
Original post by Zen-Ali
It's easy. First for a quick lay; 2nd for long term relationship.

/Thread

>inb4 you can't /thread your own post

bad idea: see post above
Neither - The radical one doesn't settle.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
I find it funny how most guys will say number 2 but in reality go for number 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only guys who care about their ego and popularity will go for number 1.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Only guys who care about their ego and popularity will go for number 1.

If given the opportunity most of them would go for number 1.

Btw not trying to say you should all stop dating pretty girls just so the not so good looking ones dont feel bad lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw not trying to say you should all stop dating pretty girls just so the not so good looking ones dont feel bad lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not true, it just seems this way because normally girl number 2 is shy and so the guy doesn't have a chance to talk to them and get to know them.

For ONS or NSA guys obviously go for number 1, for important things like relationships it's always number 2. For me anyway
No. 2
"Quite attractive" is hardly anything special!! Quite attractive and no personality would have no chance with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you claiming to know what most guys would do? :lolwut:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
That's not true, it just seems this way because normally girl number 2 is shy and so the guy doesn't have a chance to talk to them and get to know them.

For ONS or NSA guys obviously go for number 1, for important things like relationships it's always number 2. For me anyway

I understand what you're saying :smile: I'm only bitching because I'm girl number 2 :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by little_wizard123
Why are you claiming to know what most guys would do? :lolwut:

What I said is based on the guys I know in the real world and the ones I've spoken to on TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Number 2 for sure! :smile:
I understand what you're saying :smile: I'm only bitching because I'm girl number 2 :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pic or gtfo.

If the OP said 'supermodel' it'd be different - nobody should be dating someone if they don't find them a minimum 'quite attractive'. The idea appeals to all guys, but not ones seeking a proper relationship. If a girl has no personality then most guys would give up after a few weeks (some trying to hope there's a personality in there somewhere).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pic or gtfo.

If the OP said 'supermodel' it'd be different - nobody should be dating someone if they don't find them a minimum 'quite attractive'. The idea appeals to all guys, but not ones seeking a proper relationship. If a girl has no personality then most guys would give up after a few weeks (some trying to hope there's a personality in there somewhere).

This is true Rainbow drops, a guy has to find the girl attractive to date her but a supermodel with no personality vs a less pretty girl but still fairly attractive with a great personality will get chosen any day over the super model
Pic or gtfo.

I really dont get why you're crying over my post lmao

I'm not saying everyone should date someone they dont find attractive (if you read my other post, you'd know).

All I said was most people would say they'd go for number 2 but if they had the opportunity would probably go for number 1. Yh they might get bored and go for number 2 in the end but based on what I see in college most guys would prefer number 1 at first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would bang/FWB girl 1, but would relationship girl 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending