The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Film Production Students, Sept. 2015, Hi!

Scroll to see replies

Hey :smile: Are you booking for Paragon?
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 21
yep :biggrin:
I have too, don't find out what room we're in till April I want to know now haha
Reply 23
yeah me too haha as long as im not on the bottom floor im happy :biggrin:
That's what I was thinking! My sister knew someone who was on the bottom floor at her uni and always had drunk students knocking on the window
Reply 25
Yeah that would be annoying haha but if you lived on the top floor, you have to walk all the way down! :L Wouldn't mind the middle to be honest :biggrin:
There's a lift!
Reply 27
Original post by cathyalex
There's a lift!

true that, but if the fire alarm goes off you cant use the lift :/
Hey everyone! There's a group set up for us on FB so I thought I'd share it with you guys!

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/831059706932870/
Hi! I'm coming to do film production in September too! Nice to meet you all :smile:
I am trying to apply for Paragon too, but it's being really glitchy :s-smilie:
Looking forward to September though :')
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 30
Join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/831059706932870/

Im also having trouble with paragon aswell, even had to phone them up because it said my outstanding deposit is £0.00 they just told me to give it another few days and try again...

Ill end up sleeping on the streets!
Original post by GM6
Join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/831059706932870/

Im also having trouble with paragon aswell, even had to phone them up because it said my outstanding deposit is £0.00 they just told me to give it another few days and try again...

Ill end up sleeping on the streets!

fear not, you won't be alone by the looks of things! If they don't email me back and it still doesn't work in a few days, I will join you on the streets!
Reply 32
Original post by MedinaJCabaret
fear not, you won't be alone by the looks of things! If they don't email me back and it still doesn't work in a few days, I will join you on the streets!

haha good good! i emailed them twice and had no response from them so thats when i just phoned them. Dont worry ill bring a few tents along!
Original post by GM6
haha good good! i emailed them twice and had no response from them so thats when i just phoned them. Dont worry ill bring a few tents along!

Received a reply and now apparently the problem is sorted, so I've been able to make my application! All I have to do now is find some money for the deposit. Hopefully that will work too. Can't wait to find out my room! Gosh, this is exciting :biggrin:
Reply 34
lucky haha i'm still waiting!
Reply 35
I'm going to be doing flim production this september too =]
Reply 36
Hello, hello! I'm taking film production as well! I'm Zuzia and it's nice to meet you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending