The Student Room Group

Girls - you're sitting with a guy you really fancy and he pops a boner.....

Scroll to see replies

Whip off my pants and jump on it.
This is why I wear compression shorts under my joggers :colone:
Original post by ForgetMe
I'd peel that delicious juicy banana :sexface:

Sounds painful

Posted from TSR Mobile
You sure that his penis wasn't flacid? :tongue:
Proper manners in such a situation would call you to **** yourself and then say 'hey, I think I **** myself, gotta run.'

There's this new trend however, that you kind of ignore the situation. IDK, some people don't care anymore... is kinda sad...
Reply 25
offer to jack him off
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I'd be flattered, I wouldn't say anything about it obviously though or be mean and walk away. I'd probably just giggle to myself and move on.

And if it were me? :sexface:
Original post by Zeldaintheflesh
I like to think I'd take into consideration the fact that he's shy and just pretend I didn't see it, but I have a slight feeling that I would most definitely accidentally just blurt out "you look like you have a boner" and then have a mental breakdown as we sit in an awkward silence :ashamed2:

Why on Earth would you ever do that hahahaha? Are you masochistic?
Original post by Vixen47
Whip off my pants and jump on it.

Original post by Tai Ga
offer to jack him off

Now now ladies :naughty:
:colone:

Original post by ChickenMadness
And if it were me? :sexface:

Yeah then same thing lol, party don't start till we in the bedroom :wink:

You can join in if you like. :hubba:

Yeah then same thing lol, party don't start till we in the bedroom :wink:

I liked Tai Ga and Vixen's posts tbh.
I liked Tai Ga and Vixen's posts tbh.

Cool story. Made my night.
Cool story. Made my night.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Lmfao :lol:

Spoiler

What would you do if you're the girl hmmm ?
Reply 34

I'm sorry. My inner thotness comes out at night :hubba:
Lmfao :lol:

Spoiler

What would you do if you're the girl hmmm ?

Well I'd say "Is that a boner? Can I touch it?" Then proceed to touch lel. I know I'd like that haha.

Presumably if I were a girl I'd have an equally high sex drive so I'd just be mega straight forward seeing as it's easier for girls to initiate stuff and get positive reactions lol. If I were a girl I'd be hot as well. :cool:

Also glad you like toast. I often eat toast on it's own. Love that doughy taste :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Is this actually a thing that happens? If I was talking to a girl I found attractive I would ve too busy ****ting myself to get a boner as you only get them when relaxed
Original post by Te346
Let's say you know him casually and not for very long or has just been an aquaintance until now, you're walking in a park with your dog and you see him sitting on bench taking a rest and so join him because he's really cute but shy and during the conversation you notice he's popped a boner in his jogging pants which is more evident because he's really quite sweaty from exercising......

What are your first thoughts and reaction? How do you react after?a

well since im shy i would probs not say anything but ik i would be kinda happy in my head
Reply 38
Wow some of you girls sound a bit feisty

So you wouldn't stare at it and then sit there and try to hold back laughter whilst you're talking and trying to keep eye contact the whole time?

Ha..... I was hoping it would be less embarassing if it looks hot so asked on here but she seemed to find it amusing although was obviously trying to ignore it and carry on :redface: not that it seemed to affect anything in fact I was talking for a good ten minutes after it decided to settle.

We know each other better now, let's just say :biggrin:

Should I apologise or carry on like nothing happened? It's not a big deal is it?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 39
I'd sit on his lap :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending