The Student Room Group

Would you date a traditional guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by william walker
Yet those guy's also tend to be the ones you can trust.

How would you even know that? You're literally talking nonsense.
Yet those guy's also tend to be the ones you can trust.

Don't be ridiculous.
Traditional man as opposed to?
And this isn't so much traditional as it is archaic. You can be traditional and not be a chauvinist/sexist.
What tradition is this by the way?
Original post by pmprin
I was using it in reference to your mother. She's vapid? lol you really ought to have a look a bit closer to home. Then again, your relationship with her totally explains your views and attitude.

I am anything but vapid. Why do you think I am vapid?
Original post by Spock's Socks
No. I don't want be to stuck in the house all day cooking, counting down the minutes until my husband gets home. Another reason I wouldn't date a guy like that is because those 'traditional' types of men also want kids and lots of them and I don't want any at all so it would be a big no from me.

You don't have to be stuck inside all day. You can leave you know. Anything else is unlawful imprisonment.
Original post by Infraspecies
Don't be ridiculous.

I am not being ridiculous.
Reply 26

I always come across your posts. You are vapid and highly irritating, with massive delusions of intelligence.
Original post by pmprin
I always come across your posts. You are vapid and highly irritating, with massive delusions of intelligence.

Please explain why my posts are vapid and highly irritating?

I don't have any delusions of intelligence. I know things which other people don't know because I have different interests. I don't think I am intelligent at all.
Original post by pmprin
you explaining that you have mummy issues explains SO many of your posts.

I was thinking just this :tongue:

you're anything but vapid buddy. That's antonymy right there
I am not being ridiculous.

That flies in the face of what you wrote.

"Traditional" men are not more trustworthy- infidelity is a common theme throughout history.
That flies in the face of what you wrote.

"Traditional" men are not more trustworthy- infidelity is a common theme throughout history.

Well the correct laws and religious belief to constrain their actions of course they are.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I was thinking just this :tongue:

So you were just thinking the same thing as a troll. Bully to you.
Original post by picklescamp
you're anything but vapid buddy. That's antonymy right there

Thank you. :colondollar:
Well the correct laws and religious belief to constrain their actions of course they are.

Oh, so you're just wasting my time then.
Men are lazy people.
Oh, so you're just wasting my time then.

Well if you don't want the pass and enforce these laws, or follow the correct religion then I guess I am wasting your time.
So you were just thinking the same thing as a troll. Bully to you.

You resent that your mum worked when you were growing up. Seems like good first hand experience that would lead to someone thinking women should stay at home more as mothers and lead to a dislike of feminism and other political forces that can be seen as breaking traditional norms with regards to family set ups.

My mum stayed at home a lot when I was growing up which I think was probbaly beneficial to me. But she then couldn't get a better job so just kind of spent it going to open uni and doing a mixture of part time work and other stuff. I think she feels a bit like she wasted her life a bit. In don;t think women should be expected to stay at home all the time but then I don't think both parents working full time is necessarily good either. Neither is the lack of support for fathers.
(edited 8 years ago)
many ladies enjoy looking after their home and children. they dedicate themselves to their husbands and nowadays have plenty of wonderful appliances to take care of the hard work.
these ladies have a far more satisfying lifestyle than some poor bimbo who insists on going out to work and getting trashed in a wine bar on the way home and picking up some neck tattoo in the car park with the risks that entails.
Reply 39
Original post by the bear
many ladies enjoy looking after their home and children. they dedicate themselves to their husbands and nowadays have plenty of wonderful appliances to take care of the hard work.
these ladies have a far more satisfying lifestyle than some poor bimbo who insists on going out to work and getting trashed in a wine bar on the way home and picking up some neck tattoo in the car park with the risks that entails.

Are you speaking from experience there? Otherwise, how exactly would you know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending