The Student Room Group

Anyone used Elephant insurance?

Hi all,

Has anyone used Elephant insurance? They gave me quite a good price for my insurance but there wasn't a lot of information on their website about them.

Judging by what I read on their website, I don't think they use black box, right? Also, for drivers on Elephant insurance, what do you think about them, are they any good?

Many thanks,
Ashley
They wrote off my car after a non fault accident. I was bitterly disappointed with the meagre payout as their approved bodyshop valued the car at 2k, I got 1.5k after much haggling. Customer Service claim wise has actually been alright when I've chased them up but they have been hopeless at moving things on themselves.

I won't be renewing my policy.
Original post by ashleyw18
Hi all,

Has anyone used Elephant insurance? They gave me quite a good price for my insurance but there wasn't a lot of information on their website about them.

Judging by what I read on their website, I don't think they use black box, right? Also, for drivers on Elephant insurance, what do you think about them, are they any good?

Many thanks,
Ashley

I was with them about 3 years ago.
I also found that the price was pretty good.
They where always ok with me. I dont know what they are like in the event of an accident, as i didnt have an accident myself or anything, so i cant really comment on that side of things. Renewal price wise- although i found a cheaper quote elsewhere, the renewal quote was quite a bit better than i have seen with other companies.
And you are right- they dont have black boxes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending