The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Your house brah, if someone did that in mine I would of kicked them out as well.
Original post by Little Popcorns
I'll tell you when it's over *cracks whip*

Aw a shame I know how much you want to be a demon from another realm.

No **** political views are the bedrock of most of human interaction, labelled political or not it's all politics. But your views come across like you've modelled yourself on a baddy from some silly sci fi or some kind of slytherinesque character. That's not politics that's called no life experience too many video games and fictional fantastical films.

Order of the day go give to charity.

*kiss kiss*

Are you even aware of my political views on most issues or are you just part of the extremist left?

I have more life experience than most on here. For one thing I've worked and payed taxes.
What the actual **** have I just read. :eek: Don't let other people boss you about in your own home, OP. I would ask her to leave the moment she invited the stranger without my permission.

However, I'm really interested in why you're apparently living among so many girls that you're just ‘friends’ with. Are you sure you fancy girls at all? I'd say you're either incredibly beta or a homosexual… or they're ugly. :colone:
Original post by Life_peer
What the actual **** have I just read. :eek: Don't let other people boss you about in your own home, OP. I would ask her to leave the moment she invited the stranger without my permission.

However, I'm really interested in why you're apparently living among so many girls that you're just ‘friends’ with. Are you sure you fancy girls at all? I'd say you're either incredibly beta or a homosexual… or they're ugly. :colone:

I had the same inkling. It all sounded a bit too much like a nice-guy/friendzone rage for my liking.
Original post by Anonymous
A close friend of mine came to visit me for a few days. We chat, drink, watch TV and play games togethers, me and her are just really good friends. I'm a man but its just a nice friendship.

On the 2nd to last day of her staying she decided to invite a lad over that I don't even know to come over without telling me. It was very awkward because the guy hardly spoke to me and I hate being the 3rd wheel around a couple.

I have a king size that my friend has been sleeping with me in, she asked if her and the lad could sleep in and me to sleep on the sofa in the living room. I refused as its my bed I shouldn't have to sleep elsewhere, the guy had the check to tell me i'm disrespectful.

They decided to sleep on the sofa together, I went off to bed then in middle of the night I heard a lot of movement coming from the living room. so I got up to pass through to the kitchen just to see what they were doing. I came in and saw them having sex in my living room.

I flipped off telling both to leave. I told them if want to do that go to either of their houses not mine. Found it so disrespectful. I also share my house with 3 girls who are away until their university courses start in 2 weeks time so if one of them could easily come back early if they wanted.

My friend said I was overreacting and had the nerve to say, you bring girls back her all the time. I kept saying Its not your house. So in the end I managed to get them out.

Do you think I did the right thing? I don't know what to do with my friend, don't know if she going to apologize or not.

Mate you were selfish. There were 2 of them and 1 of you - take the couch next time man.
Personally I can't see how you were in the wrong. It's more that she didn't tell you and just assumed that you'd be cool with it when that may have not been the case :indiff:
They b*tches, you correct. Simples. *meetkat noise*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
A close friend of mine came to visit me for a few days. We chat, drink, watch TV and play games togethers, me and her are just really good friends. I'm a man but its just a nice friendship.

On the 2nd to last day of her staying she decided to invite a lad over that I don't even know to come over without telling me. It was very awkward because the guy hardly spoke to me and I hate being the 3rd wheel around a couple.

I have a king size that my friend has been sleeping with me in, she asked if her and the lad could sleep in and me to sleep on the sofa in the living room. I refused as its my bed I shouldn't have to sleep elsewhere, the guy had the check to tell me i'm disrespectful.

They decided to sleep on the sofa together, I went off to bed then in middle of the night I heard a lot of movement coming from the living room. so I got up to pass through to the kitchen just to see what they were doing. I came in and saw them having sex in my living room.

I flipped off telling both to leave. I told them if want to do that go to either of their houses not mine. Found it so disrespectful. I also share my house with 3 girls who are away until their university courses start in 2 weeks time so if one of them could easily come back early if they wanted.

My friend said I was overreacting and had the nerve to say, you bring girls back her all the time. I kept saying Its not your house. So in the end I managed to get them out.

Do you think I did the right thing? I don't know what to do with my friend, don't know if she going to apologize or not.

Cheeky bastards wanted your king sized bed to ****? ********s

In future do not let so called female friends to stay over or this is what you'll get. A horny hobo dragging any tosser to give her pussy a right good seeing to.

If she'd have asked to **** you, would you have objected I wonder....
Original post by Rakas21
Are you even aware of my political views on most issues or are you just part of the extremist left?

I have more life experience than most on here. For one thing I've worked and payed taxes.
I've worked and paid taxes too thank you very much and I'm certainly not ultra left. You're just a reactionary and it's hideous
Original post by Little Popcorns
I've worked and paid taxes too thank you very much and I'm certainly not ultra left. You're just a reactionary and it's hideous

I assume your thinking of my foreign policy views. On economic and domestic matters I'm generally moderate.

Hideous perhaps, but I propose doing only what must be done.
Original post by Rakas21
I assume your thinking of my foreign policy views. On economic and domestic matters I'm generally moderate.

Hideous perhaps, but I propose doing only what must be done.
"only what must be done"

Okay voldemort.
Original post by Life_peer

What the ****?
Reply 52
Reply 53
Fair enough at first she was in the wrong for even asking you to let her and her partner stay in your bed. But I think you overeacted when you caught them, If I was you I would try and sort things with her it's not worth losing a decent friendship over something minor.
Reply 54
Those people who are saying that you overreacted when you caught them having sex are unhinged. You did the right thing, don't talk to her anymore, she doesn't seem to be raised well.
Reply 55
Now OP's gotta sit on that sofa watching telly, knowing some dude's naked ass has been all over it. Don't envy you, OP.

Latest

Trending

Trending