The Student Room Group

Scared to lose virginity - male

I'm 21 and still a virgin and scared to do it. I had the chance with 6 girls so far and every time I've never 'got it up' from nerves so all I've done is other stuff with them. When I was 16 I wanted to do it but my gf wasn't ready and then we broke up and eventually it just came to the point where I didn't wanna do it - any advice on getting the first time over? I guess you can say besides the thought of having sex scaring me I'm also worried it's too small and I won't last long etc I tried alcohol but that just makes it harder to get up I heard

Scroll to see replies

You're clearly not ready so why are you pushing yourself? "Getting the first time over" - why do you need to? Let it be natural and just happen.
Reply 2
It's just everytime a girl asks to stay round or for me to go back to theirs I say no and its preventing me from continuing relationships, is there like a natural remedy for nerves?
Original post by Anonymous
It's just everytime a girl asks to stay round or for me to go back to theirs I say no and its preventing me from continuing relationships, is there like a natural remedy for nerves?

Alcohol.
Just wait!!!! why are you forcing yourself?
You're clearly not ready. You don't need to put pressure on yourself to get it over with. Maybe you haven't met someone that you feel comfortable enough to do it with? Don't force it, your time will come naturally.
OK let's hear your penis size then since you're anon and remember average in UK is 5.2 according to the guardian.

Don't rush it. It's not a big deal. It will happen when it happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I heard alcohol is even worse for getting it up?

Yeah I guess you're all right I should wait until I'm comfortable , it's just weird as I'm a guy and usually it's the other way round - girls what would you be like in your 20s if a guy was still a Virgin and wanted to wait, honest opinion don't feel the need to be nice / lie

Oh I thought average was 6.5 for UK, not sure my exact size but I think it's about 6inches and 4.5 inch "girth" - cringiest word haha
Original post by Anonymous
I heard alcohol is even worse for getting it up?

Yeah I guess you're all right I should wait until I'm comfortable , it's just weird as I'm a guy and usually it's the other way round - girls what would you be like in your 20s if a guy was still a Virgin and wanted to wait, honest opinion don't feel the need to be nice / lie

Oh I thought average was 6.5 for UK, not sure my exact size but I think it's about 6inches and 4.5 inch "girth" - cringiest word haha

I would marry him. I am not even joking.
I'd probably be a bit scared my first time as well, as it's uncharted territory & being anxious about not performing & other embarrassing things that could occur. I guess you should wait till you're with someone you feel comfortable with who you don't feel with judge you or anything, before deciding to do the deed :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Am I invited too? Where will it be held?
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Am I invited too? Where will it be held?

My wedding? :colondollar:

Freak of the week.
you sound like a stud OP.
My wedding? :colondollar:

What else? So when's the date?

hands off my man
Original post by Davalla
Freak of the week.

How am I?

Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
What else? So when's the date?

Unfortunately no groom=no wedding.

Original post by vis break
hands off my man

Who is your man? Didn't you want my mum earlier. You move on quickly!! :colonhash:
How am I?

Unfortunately no groom=no wedding.

Who is your man? Didn't you want my mum earlier. You move on quickly!! :colonhash:

me and your mum talked about it, and an open relationship is the best option for us at the moment. She thinks it'll spice up the bedroom
How am I?

She knows. I know she knows.
Reply 19
Just go with the flow bro everyones nervous there first time, the feeling is undescribable your missing out :wink:..What exactly is making you scared?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending