The Student Room Group

Religion/Politics/Sociology P.S Help?

Basically I have to include religion, politics, sociology and anthropology in my personal statement. I'm finding it really hard to think about what to write about in order to cover this large of a subject range.

Has anyone got any ideas, or useful advice?

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by Cal-lum
Basically I have to include religion, politics, sociology and anthropology in my personal statement. I'm finding it really hard to think about what to write about in order to cover this large of a subject range.

Has anyone got any ideas, or useful advice?

Thanks in advance.

Why do you need to include all these subjects? As you've found, it's really hard to include that many, so it sounds like you would benefit from a better choice of courses. You need to choose the course at some point anyway so it makes much more sense to choose now and thus increase your chances of getting offers.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Why do you need to include all these subjects? As you've found, it's really hard to include that many, so it sounds like you would benefit from a better choice of courses. You need to choose the course at some point anyway so it makes much more sense to choose now and thus increase your chances of getting offers.

Managed to cut down to Sociol and Politics so should be a little easier, thanks though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending