Why do you want me to pm you?
Me please! The good, the bad, the indifferent. :biggrin:
Original post by sherlockfan
Im definitely not lol.

Why do you want me to pm you?

Just my opinion

In case you wanted to say anything not in this forum
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly. :yy:

If you're not a well known user or if we've never spoken I won't be able to say much :biggrin: So please forgive me :puppyeyes:

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

What are you waiting for? :colone:

I don't think you've spoke to me but maybe you have read some of my messages or something. Whatcha thinkin'?
Just my opinion

In case you wanted to say anything not in this forum

There's no right or wrong reason for not wanting a relationship. In fact I think its the people who do want a relationship that have to look inside themselves and ask what it is that they're trying to fulfill.
Omds, I'm actually scared to say something :tongue:
Reply 328
This thread seems popular. :erm: OP I don't think we've spoken much, but if you have an opinion/ criticism of me I'd like to know what it is :smile:
Okay I'll take your word that you're him

What do I think of him as a user?

A self involved pseudo intellectual that wants everyone to bow down to his opinion as only he can be right

That's probably my exaggerated opinion but based on truth :biggrin:

In reality I actually know him on a personal level because of mutual friends :colone:

He is a really interesting character and a nice guy be it quite small :tongue:

Bah, there are many ways to critique my character but the accusation of being a pseudo-intellectual is a rather poor one.

Interesting is one way to describe my personality I suppose. Ah well. Not as exciting as a response but whatevs.
Original post by Davalla
Please sir, may I have your opinion?

Also please sir, be nice.

Can't say I've seen you post much :curious: Actually I haven't seen you post at all :lol: But I have heard of you for some reason :tongue:
Mhmmm, I'm sorry I really can't give an opinion :redface:

Sorry bro :/

Original post by 雷尼克
Manbearpig (man idiot pig)

Why do you want me to judge him? :laugh:

Original post by thecatwithnohat
I'm never listening to ChickenMadness again when he says I'll have fun in the kik chat :hand:

ffs you know me so well even though we aren't even friends :lol: :yep: thanks.

Lmao fair enough

Yes it's my thing :wink:
Original post by TorpidPhil
Bah, there are many ways to critique my character but the accusation of being a pseudo-intellectual is a rather poor one.

Interesting is one way to describe my personality I suppose. Ah well. Not as exciting as a response but whatevs.

I would have given you something more in depth but you don't like me so :tongue:
I don't know you, give it yure best shot0
Original post by WoodyMKC
x

Ohhh I would be very impressed, yes I mean stick to what kind of body shape makes you happy or suits your goals :smile:

I totally get the self confident thing, I can definitely see that.

You're welcome :hat2:

Original post by Sir Candour
Hello!

Hello knight :tongue:

Mhmm I've seen you post a few times, nice guy and you post decent stuff. To my mind a lot of your stuff is funny, although I've seen you argue a few times but most of it it is funny :biggrin:

Decent user

Original post by Blackstarr
That's because I have changed my username lol.

The thread was called something like I am a massive stalker and know stuff about you

What was it?

Hahaha wouldn't say I'm a stalker and it's a pretty different thread

Original post by _icecream
Me

Haven't seen you post really so can't give much of a judgement I'm afraid :frown:

You're mysterious :ninja:

Excuse me? :unimpressed:
Reply 335
go on, what am I like? so curious
I don't whether to be scared or not but ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
well that was much better than i was expecting and over all rather nice, not sure how to reply to it overall so i just repped it for the easy route out *runs away* :biggrin:
I would have given you something more in depth but you don't like me so :tongue:

Hmph. I can't say I know you particularly well but you just come across as tremendously arrogant yet you, almost certainly not I, seem to be the pseudo-intellectual. The person who claims to know everything about physics yet isn't even studying it at university yet (or are you by now?).
Original post by TorpidPhil
Hmph. I can't say I know you particularly well but you just come across as tremendously arrogant yet you, almost certainly not I, seem to be the pseudo-intellectual. The person who claims to know everything about physics yet isn't even studying it at university yet (or are you by now?).

I'll take that, lol I don't claim to know everything about physics I hardly talk about the topic on here tbh.

Go to university in a week to study it

I call it self confidence btw :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest