The Student Room Group

This girl confuses me

So i met this girl online called Samantha about 2 months ago. We began speaking gradually over about a month and half. We met for the first time about 3 weeks ago and it was really good, bought her dinner, kissed her goodbye, all good. She is the sought of person who would barely text me unless i texted first, yet would like my Instagram posts now and then, statuses etc. We agreed to meet up again, she brought it up in a text saying when was i free? So we go on the second date recently and it goes really well, we have dinner, she pays a bit of the bill, i buy her a few drinks she buys me one, we get tipsy and end up making out with each-other before i leave. Nothing really changes in the text department and she just ignores texts now and then because she ''forgets''.

I just thought she would be more initiative now that we had met up and had a good time. She didn't seem the sought to just go out with guys considering she got out of a long relationship a few months ago. Yet i still feel like she's not interested. Its an odd one. She hasn't replied to my text from 2 days ago, yet still posts **** etc. Thoughts? :/ is it worth my time?
Yeah, she's the one to decide whether to take it any further I'm afraid.
Original post by shawn_o1
Yeah, she's the one to decide whether to take it any further I'm afraid.

This^^

How come you post first on every thread?
Original post by Anonymous
This^^

How come you post first on every thread?

:biggrin:
Better than starting threads every day
Reply 4
I think if she pops up i'm just going to honestly ask her what she feels, whether she's interested in wanting a potential relationship or just wants a bit of fun now and then. Make things more clear.
maybe she hasnt got over her ex so she cant put as much effort into establishing a relationship with you. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, try to meet/date other people. If your still interested in her why don't you call her on the phone instead of texting?you might get a quicker response from her
Reply 6
Well i asked her to be brutally honest with me, and she told me she is having fun and likes me but she doesn't want anything more than friends right now because shes only been single a few months. Not gonna lie, feel a bit lead on, but oh well, at least i know now :/
Reply 7
is there any way you can delete this thread please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending