The Student Room Group

How do I get off with a girl in a club / bar?

I haven't kissed a girl since year 13 , i'm in 1st year of University now and I really want to but the only problem is I am pretty socially awkward so was just wondering how to get off with a girl in a club / bar in the easiest way possible. Like do you just walk up and grab her or what

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
'Do I just walk up and grab her', dammit man, she ain't cheap packaged spag bol in the freezer.

You must woo her, with a flutter of the eyebrows and a quick pumping hip, and then when she has been properly wooed.

:bl:

Then you realize she's a man and...
(edited 8 years ago)
well if you want to 'get off' with a girl it's classier to go back to your room than doing it at the bar :h:
Original post by Jonathan Crane
Women are objects, do what you want.

i cant believe you just said that.
Go up to them, ask them their name, compliment them, get their number if they are on it, buy them a drink or something and then get off with them.

Most of the time you don't even have to buy them a drink, just pretend like you a interested and it should all fall naturally after that.
Original post by John55
'Do I just walk up and grab her', dammit man, she ain't cheap packaged spag bol in the freezer.

You must woo her, with a flutter of the eyebrows and a quick pumping hip, and then when she has been properly wooed.

:bl:

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't kissed a girl since year 13 , i'm in 1st year of University now and I really want to but the only problem is I am pretty socially awkward so was just wondering how to get off with a girl in a club / bar in the easiest way possible. Like do you just walk up and grab her or what

Go over and flirt with them and if they are interested it all just happens

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, just walk up to her, grab her and drag her into your van so you could do your business without people intervening. Seems legit.:biggrin:
look women are precious people to men
so u need to treat them with care and allow things to flow by itself
if u like a girl, start talking to her and yh let things procede
Reply 9
Not likely to be the best environment for you - the key is attractiveness, confidence, dancing ability etc. what you suggest will only land you in a cell. Try some clubs, maybe bridge as a hunting ground..
Please don't go up to girls and grab them, you'll seem like a predator.
Reply 11
Original post by starlight82
Please don't go up to girls and grab them, you'll seem like a predator.

Certain girls admire predators so dont get it wrong it can work lol.

But nah i wouldn't advise it.
Walk up to her, look deeply into her eyes and ask..... "how much an hour bae?"

Works 100% of the time, trust me!
lmao @ grab them.

you in for a hot slap mate
Attachment not found

No, that's sexual assault. You need to talk to her and show her how incredibly attractive you are. Then she will want to get off with you.
just be yourself
You need to see a doctor if you want to "grab her"
Original post by the bear
just be yourself

That never ends with anything though
Reply 19
I normally just stand around and the magic happens :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending