The Student Room Group

I feel like a nervous wreck all the time

I am not worried about anything now but this week I was so worried I feel all tense and shaky and light headed for no reason.I cannot concentrate, I can't relax I feel like a wreck it is annoying me, because the physical and psychological consequences of this are really effecting me because I want to sit down and get on with my studies, but because I feel like this I cannot do anything I am just walking all the time and so stressed for no apparent reason.
You're right I need a break from tsr
Original post by Anonymous1502
I am not worried about anything now but this week I was so worried I feel all tense and shaky and light headed for no reason.I cannot concentrate, I can't relax I feel like a wreck it is annoying me, because the physical and psychological consequences of this are really effecting me because I want to sit down and get on with my studies, but because I feel like this I cannot do anything I am just walking all the time and so stressed for no apparent reason.

What's your question? I seem to recall another thread (not sure if made by you) made with the exact same title a while back.

Edit: Found it. It was you. :tongue: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3680689 Please refrain from making the same thread multiple times.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous1502
You're right I need a break from tsr

NO . . . stay here with us: we can be together forever and ever and ever :drool:
Reply 4
Just relax, breathe slowly in and out.... :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest