The Student Room Group

Do you have naps in the afternoon? If so, how long?

I usually nap for around 2 hours at around 4 o'clock, wake up, do work eat and go sleep at around 12/1.. How about you guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
No, but my sleep is a mess. I would love to be in a routine like you are.

But I'm interested to know, it says 'posted from TSR mobile' I use the app sometimes too, but I cant see how to start new topics on there-as you just have, how do you do it?
Reply 2
Original post by dipka
No, but my sleep is a mess. I would love to be in a routine like you are.

But I'm interested to know, it says 'posted from TSR mobile' I use the app sometimes too, but I cant see how to start new topics on there-as you just have, how do you do it?

I have an iPhone. You go the the forum you want to post in, in this instance it was university life. Then, in the top right there's a symbol of a square with an arrow coming out of it, press that then press new discussions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Blyts-_
I have an iPhone. You go the the forum you want to post in, in this instance it was university life. Then, in the top right there's a symbol of a square with an arrow coming out of it, press that then press new discussions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just had a look and I don't have that, might be because I don't have a iPhone.
Reply 4
I can't sleep during the day and find it hard to take naps. Though I do sleep most of the night.
I do, but here's one tip (although everyone knows not to do this) don't fall asleep on the bus listening to music in the afternoon, simply because I did that and woke up 7 stops after I was supposed to and ended up walking twenty minutes to get home :/ (the bus on the other side wasnt gonna come for ten mins anyway) - but generally I don't take a nap, but when I do it's a good half an hour to an hour :yy::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ravioliyears
I do, but here's one tip (although everyone knows not to do this) don't fall asleep on the bus listening to music in the afternoon, simply because I did that and woke up 7 stops after I was supposed to and ended up walking twenty minutes to get home :/ (the bus on the other side wasnt gonna come for ten mins anyway) - but generally I don't take a nap, but when I do it's a good half an hour to an hour :yy::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou for that tip!!!! :biggrin:

Yes I do and sometimes they last hours, I know tomorrow I'm going to be taking one since I'm still trying to get all my work done...:redface:
Reply 7
30mins, sometimes an hour.
No, because I'm neither 5 years old nor 70.
I sometimes sleep in-between lectures, for about an hour and a bit. Otherwise I'd sleep after my last lecture for two hours.
Yeah, for 2 hours.
Original post by Blyts-_
I usually nap for around 2 hours at around 4 o'clock, wake up, do work eat and go sleep at around 12/1.. How about you guys?

Maybe an hour in the afternoon if I've had a long day at school and work in the evening.

Sleepy-time is good for a healthy mind :h:
Once I went to bed with the intention of having a power nap at 4pm... woke up at 10.

Lesson learnt - never doing that again :rofl:
I did for a few days at Uni, but what was meant to be a 2-3pm nap turned into a 2-11pm sleep :/
I'm 25 and nap for around 3 hours a day 😱
Daytime napping is awesome!!! It could be ten minutes, twenty minutes, half hour or even an hour. Depends on how tired I am but I feel awesome after!!!

Spoiler

i dont but my fiancee does :P
I got stood up at uni because my date took a nap and didn't wake up in time :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending