The Student Room Group

Would you date an overweight guy?

This applies to girls and gay guys.
TSR is hardly the place where I should be conducting 'research' but I'm interested nevertheless.

I know that a lot of guys have a thing for overweight girls, with the whole 'BBW' thing going on for them. I wondering if the opposite was the same, or even as popular?

Scroll to see replies

Depends how overweight. If we're into moobs, overhanging belly territory and avoidant of walking then no. If we're talking a paunch but otherwise reasonable in lifestyle then yes.

Junk food is really unattractive in slimmer or bigger people in my opinion. Urgh...

Difference in being overweight and obesity....

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Wait... what?!

Nothing turns me on like french fries in a slim girl's stomach.
Reply 3
It depends on how they were overweight.
If they were over weight due to high muscle levels, then hell yes.
If they were overweight due to fat, probably not.
Eww no their gross
Depends if they can hold their weight well. if you're tall and the fat doesn't all go to your belly and everything is quite proportional (big arms, broad shoulders etc) then yes! I think moobs/bit of a belly is cute anyway :colondollar:
No.
Original post by InadequateJusticex
Depends if they can hold their weight well. if you're tall and the fat doesn't all go to your belly and everything is quite proportional (big arms, broad shoulders etc) then yes! I think moobs/bit of a belly is cute anyway :colondollar:

I'm not the only one who thinks this!!!!!! Yay:biggrin: A little bit of a belly and slight moobs is cute :colondollar::h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm not the only one who thinks this!!!!!! Yay:biggrin: A little bit of a belly and slight moobs is cute :colondollar::h:

Had a really bad experience having sex with a guy whose moobs literally swung in my face. It was really disgusting.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Had a really bad experience having sex with a guy whose moobs literally swung in my face. It was really disgusting.

Oh my goodness, oh wow! :rofl::rofl::rofl: That made me laugh much louder than it should have! :biggrin: No I'm talking about slight moobs, it just looks more cute and cuddly:h: but emphasis on the the slight :tongue:

did you motorboat bae tho? :colone:
Most probably not
Oh my god I'm still laughing at that XD I think it's the way you wrote it which made it hilarious.

x

Thank you so much for the laugh!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
This applies to girls and gay guys.
TSR is hardly the place where I should be conducting 'research' but I'm interested nevertheless.

I know that a lot of guys have a thing for overweight girls, with the whole 'BBW' thing going on for them. I wondering if the opposite was the same, or even as popular?

I'm not sure, it depends on a few things...
Original post by RiotGirll
did you motorboat bae tho? :colone:

Hell No. I wasn't sure how I felt about him for a whole but then it became apparent. He was a lovely person but I shouldn't be dreading intimacy so left before things got too serious.
(edited 8 years ago)
No. I wasn't quite sure if I was attracted to him for a couple of weeks and tried to force it but I worked out that I just wasn't attracted to him and I dreaded sex. Ended it soon after.
Sounds like there was no consent.
I'd punch him in the stomach and watch it wobble
Reply 17

Thank you for making me laugh. You have made my day :P
I got into a relationship and he got fat and it was horrible he was so greedy. If it affects you then ditch him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. I currently am in a relationship with a guy who is overweight. His weight has never been an issue in regards to my feelings for him. I just worry that one day his weight will affect his health but it wouldn't stop me being with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending