The Student Room Group

should I ask this girl out again?

I basically soft closed her, saying I would beat her in a drinking competition. She replied 'I dont think so, I am always winning'.

I asked her out, with a time and date, but she said she had to go home, she then said which days she was at home, and then she is free back to normal.

Was this a nice way of her rejecting me, or should I ask her out again?
Reply 1
also she gave me quick replies thorough the conversation, and the only times she took ages to reply was when i was slow to reply.
I wouldnt aak her out again tbh
It seens like she just wants to be friends
the key word is "again"

if you asked her once and she said no, don't ask her out again
Reply 4
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I wouldnt aak her out again tbh
It seens like she just wants to be friends

Original post by pizzad0gs
the key word is "again"

if you asked her once and she said no, don't ask her out again

well she may have actually gone home, she said she was home thurs to sunday, and after that she was free again.
I'm not sure if that was a rejection or not, though I can't help but think 'should have said 'what about after that' during that conversation'.
Original post by SeanFM
I'm not sure if that was a rejection or not, though I can't help but think 'should have said 'what about after that' during that conversation'.

yeah same here, like she would have said "i can't atm but what about in a few days?" or something along those lines
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM

Well after that, I asked her if she was free any other days, and she said she was at home thrusday to sunday, then she is free.
Reply 8
Original post by pizzad0gs
yeah same here, like she would have said "i can't atm but what about in a few days?" or something along those lines

well she did kind off.

Well after that, I asked her if she was free any other days, and she said she was at home thrusday to sunday, then she is free after that
Original post by Anonymous
well she did kind off.

Well after that, I asked her if she was free any other days, and she said she was at home thrusday to sunday, then she is free after that

ohhh if she said that, and she said she'd like to see you then, then go ahead and ask her out u have my blessing :cool:
Well after that, I asked her if she was free any other days, and she said she was at home thrusday to sunday, then she is free.

Ask again, rejection sucks but if you're succesful then it's worth it.
I basically soft closed her, saying I would beat her in a drinking competition. She replied 'I dont think so, I am always winning'.

I asked her out, with a time and date, but she said she had to go home, she then said which days she was at home, and then she is free back to normal.

Was this a nice way of her rejecting me, or should I ask her out again?

I wouldn't call this a rejection :smile: so ask her out again when you know she is free. If she says no next time i would just move on.
I would wait and let your friendship develop. Make her like you so much that the thought of not being with you would drive her crazy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending