The Student Room Group

How much MAKEUP would your IDEAL partner wear?

Scroll to see replies

None. I hate the stuff.
Not too much is perfect.
None
I wouldn't mind my partner wearing makeup, ideally none though (I'm from Holland, where most of the girls never really wear makeup so that's what I'm used to). But of course enhancing one's beauty with cosmetics is not a problem, I just don't want her to treat it like she's a smoking addict, as if she can't live without it; that's where the insecurities start (but that's a whole 'nother topic I don't even want to go into)
Some mascara/none. Natural is always best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest I'd love a natural beauty! Not much would be ideal.
Original post by Skratch My Itch
Some mascara/none. Natural is always best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why?
why is this even relevant ????/
Original post by chateaulobby4
why is this even relevant ????/

why is this even relevant ????
Original post by Anonymous
Why?

I dunno. I just think it comes across as a willingness to be honest, which is attractive in itself.
Minimal, if any.
I wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't comfortable without makeup. But so long as they CAN bum around with no makeup and scruffy hair whilst feeling confident in themselves then they can wear as much makeup etc as they want, idgaf. Makeup is great, it's fun putting it on. But it's being totally dependant on makeup that turns me off.
Most of you replying 'no make-up' probably have no idea what no make-up actually looks like, wearing foundation, concealer, powder and mascara can look completely natural. I don't understand why make-up is seen as such a negative thing.. if it helps girls to express themselves and feel good about themselves then what is the problem?
I love makeup and I won't change that for anybody :gangster:

ofc I have breather days too but omg makeup is too good to abandon.
Original post by Anonymous
For me a bit of eyeliner and maybe filled in brows :smile:

Post anon if you wish to

I like a girl that shovels it on, the more the better. Adam, Constantine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending