The Student Room Group

Relationships without sex

Hello, I am a guy who just doesn't want to have sex, or at least not untill I trust my future girlfriend. Here is my query. Are many girls fine with waiting, possibly a long time, to have sex in a relationship or not?
I really hope many of them are:h:
There is more to a relationship without sex
I'm fine with waiting until he's comfortable, but I wouldn't want to wait until marriage, or even 'a long time'. Sex in a relationship bonds two people and makes them closer (plus it feels great), and I wouldn't want to wait forever for it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
In all honesty, no :/
Reply 4
I would be ok waiting for sex or either being in a relationship with little to no sex as I am not a very sexual person to begin with but I can't imagine a lot of other girls would feel the same.
I'm a girl who want to wait, there must be more of us out there haha :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I am a guy who just doesn't want to have sex, or at least not untill I trust my future girlfriend. Here is my query. Are many girls fine with waiting, possibly a long time, to have sex in a relationship or not?

Yep. Perfectly happy with never having sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dont mind the idea of waiting or evven never having sex with he tbh. Not that I dont desire sex because I do but I desire all the other things like emotional intimacy someone to hang out with and talk to hold her hand etc 10000×more do
This is difficult because it really depends on the girl. Me personally, sex is the last thing on my list on a relationship. Do something else like... eating lol. Food is good, try it guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending