The Student Room Group

Kinda desperate

Hi everyone,
I've been looking for a girlfriend online for a while now but I have not had any luck and it's becoming a problem now because I think I'm starting to become desperate. At the same time I know that I have no time for this kind stuff because of my GCSEs but I really want to have this kind of experience and just know that there is a girl I can talk to and genuinely be friends with.
I know it sounds stupid but I would be glad if anyone could help me or give me some advice.
Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

You must be what, 14-16? Just concentrate on your GCSEs, you'll have plenty of time to think about girls. If you're desperate girls pick up on that FAST. So focus on other things and let it happen naturally
I specifically avoided girls at that age.

Do your exams
Reply 3
Enjoy your youth , the girls will come in time not when you force yourself to find one.
Reply 4
I guess you lot are right, I've just got to let it happen.
Wtf was your tinder line? Teletubbies and chill?
Original post by Use Err Name
Wtf was your tinder line? Teletubbies and chill?
Oh that was brutal.
Why are you looking online for girls at your age? I thought the best thing about being that age was you can just get your mate to go up to themand ask them out for you. Kids these days worry too much...
Reply 8
I don't even know what tinder is and I'm not one of those people who gets their friend to do the asking out :tongue:
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
I specifically avoided girls at that age.

Do your exams

lol at how you made it sound like an option
Reply 10
Bonkers. Forget on line and focus on GCSEs
Reply 11
Original post by Zarek
Bonkers. Forget on line and focus on GCSEs

You're right, I've made up my mind now, I'm just going to forget about all this online stuff.
What sites are you using?
Reply 13
Original post by phunky_fresh
What sites are you using?

I just used random sites like junior dating websites or did Google searches for '15 year old looking for a girlfriend' :tongue:
Focus on your studies, it'll be worth it in the end. You have plenty of time for girls later, take it easy :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by starlight82
Focus on your studies, it'll be worth it in the end. You have plenty of time for girls later, take it easy :smile:

I know, I've pretty much decided that now :smile:
I haven't seen you in a long time, how you doing?
Original post by Guy123
I know, I've pretty much decided that now :smile:
I haven't seen you in a long time, how you doing?

That's good :smile: I've been great, thanks. Just been busy and looking forward to Christmas break.
'looking for a girlfriend' just makes you sound even more desperate. Focus on your exams and it will happen naturally.
Reply 18
Original post by starlight82
That's good :smile: I've been great, thanks. Just been busy and looking forward to Christmas break.

Same here, I've been going to open evenings for sixth forms. It's good, mostly :tongue:
Well I'm a 16 year old girl and I know literally 0 boys as friends, let alone considered a relationship with one xD if it makes you feel any better...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending