The Student Room Group

Who's the most attractive person?

Scroll to see replies

beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Original post by RobML
Beauty is not simply a sum of parts m8

You and your "objectivity" though :facepalm:

What's beauty then?

I grant there are "special combinations", but the special combinations that are made up of the objectively most beautiful parts are the most beautiful.

And of course this is merely innately - many societal influences alter what we find attractive post-birth, but I think there is an innate objective beauty to begin with too.
Original post by King Mal
his gf could be a tran

truuuu
thank you we are done :shakehand:later ahmed :hat2:

Mal Abraham
Reply 164
Original post by TorpidPhil
What's beauty then?

I grant there are "special combinations", but the special combinations that are made up of the objectively most beautiful parts are the most beautiful.

And of course this is merely innately - many societal influences alter what we find attractive post-birth, but I think there is an innate objective beauty to begin with too.

There are things we may innately find attractive in people, but I think it's a mistake to equate that with "beauty"
Original post by RobML
There are things we may innately find attractive in people, but I think it's a mistake to equate that with "beauty"

Lovely, but you haven't told me what beauty is then, just what it isn't. If you are offering no other account then I shall stick with my own since this **** needs an explanation!

Obviously innate sexual attraction is different from a beautiful view. But I think those things are totally different phenomena and the fact we say both are beautiful in English is just a failure of our language.
He will be mine :teehee:
Original post by Ahmed766
Mal Abraham

omg this has made my day
with some skin bleach I am on his level but I bet 100 goats he is gay
omg this has made my day

time 2 make ur nite :wink:
Them hazel eyes though, would have me hypnotized.:sexface:
And her curls, and bum chin.:toofunny:

Katie-Melua-wallpapers-2.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 171
Original post by TorpidPhil
Lovely, but you haven't told me what beauty is then, just what it isn't. If you are offering no other account then I shall stick with my own since this **** needs an explanation!

Obviously innate sexual attraction is different from a beautiful view. But I think those things are totally different phenomena and the fact we say both are beautiful in English is just a failure of our language.

Kind of irrelevant now, since you seem to mean the physical attractiveness rather than beauty, a much more general concept. Yeah, there are certainly physical attributes that we innately find attractive. But your claim to know so well of what these attributes are is incredibly arrogant
We will fight till the death for this guy :angry:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
We will fight till the death for this guy :angry:

I didn't know you swung dat way
y da **** iz u hatin. i will end u.
Original post by Ahmed766
time 2 make ur nite :wink:

whoa der
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Husband.

:smug::smug: Who dat...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't know you swung dat way

Only for him:colondollar:
Original post by RobML
Kind of irrelevant now, since you seem to mean the physical attractiveness rather than beauty, a much more general concept. Yeah, there are certainly physical attributes that we innately find attractive. But your claim to know so well of what these attributes are is incredibly arrogant

You interpreted this thread to mean who is the most beautiful person?

Well why are there no pictures of burn-survivors, or disabled people who have made the world wonderful?

I don't get why you would find this thread to be anything but about physical attractiveness.

What can I say? Shucks, I'm arrogant. Or perhaps just that good. *shrugs*

Quick Reply

Latest