The Student Room Group

out of date doughnuts

stupid question really but i would appreciate some help! is it ok to eat 2 days out of date doughnuts?
Reply 1
Original post by lucymayturner
stupid question really but i would appreciate some help! is it ok to eat 2 days out of date doughnuts?

What would Homer Simpson do?
Reply 2
stupid question really but i would appreciate some help! Is it ok to eat 2 days out of date doughnuts?

just doo itttttttt
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
What would Homer Simpson do?

No, Ariana Grande of course!

Is there a date on the package OP?
If it's green when it shouldn't be, don't eat it. :s-smilie:
Are you sure it's past best before , rather than out of date. Either way , i'd eat them ... eventually.

If they smell OK and look OK then they usually are OK. Things like shop-bought donuts are OK because they're quite processed and the sugar preserves them
Reply 7
Yeah you will be fine - they might be a bit stale though so I doubt they taste great.
it will taste rancid...urgg
no good, vom them out
Yes thet sell day old doughnuts .Im eating boxed doughnuts right now 9 days past the date and they are fine......i recently learned you can eat stuff past the dateBut you go by taste , smell ,color, feel and stuff like that
Original post by Melinda P
Yes thet sell day old doughnuts .Im eating boxed doughnuts right now 9 days past the date and they are fine......i recently learned you can eat stuff past the dateBut you go by taste , smell ,color, feel and stuff like that

OPs donuts will be 3yrs out of date now.
Original post by Precious Illusions
OPs donuts will be 3yrs out of date now.

Still fine to eat.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Still fine to eat.

Donuts are donuts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending