The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by EuanA29
A day for me :smile:

What was your offer for? I'm guessing engineering will take a while because its strathclyde, I have only been waiting since monday though. Congratulations btw.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Engineering offers weren't until Jan after the deadline 2 years ago when I applied. They were very keen on folk going to the applicant day which was really useful
Reply 42
From Northern Ireland and applied for Finance (N300) and got a conditional offer of ABB. Anyone else get offers for finance?
Reply 43
Original post by LD2315
What was your offer for? I'm guessing engineering will take a while because its strathclyde, I have only been waiting since monday though. Congratulations btw.

Economics and Marketing :smile:
I have an unconditional offer for the MSc in Investment and Finance. I haven't accept yet, waiting for Durham and Queen Mary answers.

Is there anyboby else applying to the same program?
Reply 45
Original post by alessandro.pippa
I have an unconditional offer for the MSc in Investment and Finance. I haven't accept yet, waiting for Durham and Queen Mary answers.

Is there anyboby else applying to the same program?

Hello, I accepted Msc International Accounting and Finance offer from SBS, I think we will have same department of Accounting and Finance
Original post by lekaiyin
Hello, I accepted Msc International Accounting and Finance offer from SBS, I think we will have same department of Accounting and Finance

Yes it must be in the same department.
Does anyone have any knowledge on contextual offers from Strathclyde ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any offers for pharmacology or any other related courses yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for pharmacology, biomedical sciences , andimmunology and pharmacology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Darren Creechan
I'm applying for pharmacology, biomedical sciences , andimmunology and pharmacology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, what did you get last year if you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only have BC but have all the nat 5's required. My predictions are AA(B at advanced bio) BB

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a letter yesterday from Strathclyde inviting me to an interview, for Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I also got an unconditional for Heriot's last week.
Original post by honeynunny
I got a letter yesterday from Strathclyde inviting me to an interview, for Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I also got an unconditional for Heriot's last week.

Well done !
I never knew that they interviewed for that category of course ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Got a conditional for an MRes in Biomedical Science, my condition is that I need to prove I have the money/a student loan for it which I'm currently in the process of putting aside. Also getting married shortly after starting so the wedding money will be used as well so don't have to take out a student loan!
Got 3 unconditionals last week - Journalism & Creative Writing with Law, Spanish and Politics... unsure of what to go for but i'm thinking journalism and law?? any thoughts?
Has anybody applied for Pharmacy? I have not heard back, its been three months since I sent mine. I never even got an email from them about receiving my application. :frown:
Original post by redddddd
Has anybody applied for Pharmacy? I have not heard back, its been three months since I sent mine. I never even got an email from them about receiving my application. :frown:

I have also applied for Pharmacy and have not yet received any communications from them. Think it will be after the closing date from what I have heard.
[QUOTE=Sophie_ L_ K;61788119]I have also applied for Pharmacy and have not yet received any communications from them. Think it will be after the closing date from what I have heard.

Alright thank you.

I am so happy because you are the first person that I have found that has applied for pharmacy at strathclyde. Have you also applied at RGU?:smile:
Biochemistry and Pharmacology anyone ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending