Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
I know plenty of politics people if you have any questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not doing straight Politics, it's the Social Analytics part... getting worried that it may be withdrawn from the courses.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
So I got an email from Cardiff saying my UCAS track "will be updated with our decision in due course" and they will send me an email to invite me to one of their open days on 27th January or 20th February... Does that even mean anything? I'm getting really nervous :frown:
Biomedical sciences (Physiology) anyone? :smile:
Original post by emiloujess
ARRGGHH I've been on TSR and Facebook trying to find someone doing my course and no-one is! :frown:

I saw someone that applied to the same course as you, but I forgot their name :colondollar:

Original post by Adelemyqueen
So I got an email from Cardiff saying my UCAS track "will be updated with our decision in due course" and they will send me an email to invite me to one of their open days on 27th January or 20th February... Does that even mean anything? I'm getting really nervous :frown:

I had the same letter, except they said they had accepted me on their 2nd sentence. It still hasnt showed up on UCAS track yet.
Original post by kkboyk
I saw someone that applied to the same course as you, but I forgot their name :colondollar:

I had the same letter, except they said they had accepted me on their 2nd sentence. It still hasnt showed up on UCAS track yet.

Sounds like a rejection for me then, oh well...
Congratulations on getting an offer :smile:
Sounds like a rejection for me then, oh well...
Congratulations on getting an offer :smile:

Thanks. Don't give up yet, I dont see a reason for them to invite you for the open day if they won't offer a place. Its a waste.
Original post by kkboyk
Thanks. Don't give up yet, I dont see a reason for them to invite you for the open day if they won't offer a place. Its a waste.

That's a good point, hope you're right :biggrin:
That's a good point, hope you're right :biggrin:

If I do end up being right, I'lI'll see you there :tongue:

Im worried I may not the grade they want :/
Original post by kkboyk
If I do end up being right, I'lI'll see you there :tongue:

Im worried I may not the grade they want :/

I couldn't attend any of the open days anyway as I'm an international applicant :frown:

What course have you applied for and what grades did they want?
I couldn't attend any of the open days anyway as I'm an international applicant :frown:

What course have you applied for and what grades did they want?

I meant the start of uni (September) :tongue:

Applied for Maths and they require AAB, but I'll be struggling to get the B in one of my subject.
Original post by kkboyk
I meant the start of uni (September) :tongue:

Applied for Maths and they require AAB, but I'll be struggling to get the B in one of my subject.

Oh ok, yeah hopefully!
Don't worry too much about it I guess, they might still let you on the course if you narrowly miss out on one grade. Stay optimistic :biggrin:
Original post by kkboyk

Really? Social Analytics and Politics? I haven't heard of anyone!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Is anyone applying to Media, Journalism and Cultures? I haven't found anyone yet... I'm starting to think that I'm the only one! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emiloujess
Really? Social Analytics and Politics? I haven't heard of anyone!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Are you following the univeraity applicant page on facebook?

Im wondering if it was you or not, who posted it..
Reply 314
Just had my interview for Operating Department Practice at Cardiff, I can't find anyone else doing my course either! I'm from Lancashire.
Reply 315
I'm applying for history too! :smile:

Original post by afern
I'm applying for history and I'm currently living in the US (my family's from London though!)
I just got an offer for Zoology Bsc at Cardiff for BBB, so shocked as I was not expecting anything with a prediction of BDD!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for Media, Journalism and Culture and I'm from Durham
Original post by sbrizio1
Is anyone applying to Media, Journalism and Cultures? I haven't found anyone yet... I'm starting to think that I'm the only one! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied!! I was starting to think the same thing haha
Original post by lgreenley16
I've applied!! I was starting to think the same thing haha

OMG yay! :smile: nice to meet you, I'm Sofia from Italy. Is Cardiff your firm choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending