The Student Room Group

We are all going to die someday...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by delinquents
Aight,aight.
I'll rephrase, ahem... and alcohol is wet

Original post by Kyx
Alcohol is wetter.

Water is wet because of the attraction between the water molecules. This makes water 'stick together' to form droplets. It also makes it stick to other surfaces. Some types of liquid (including alcohol and superfluid helium) have a stronger attraction to other molecules of the same type than water. This makes them wetter than water.

You're both extra moist.
Original post by Skystarlight
I can't, it's against the laws of physics and biology.

Not only is no one immortal, nothing is immortal as well, the sun will die, the galaxy will die, and the universe will die eventually...
Nothing lasts forever...

If it violates the laws of biology then how come there's an immortal jellyfish? :smug:
Reply 22
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You're both extra moist.

I'll take that as a complement.

Spoiler

Reply 23
If it violates the laws of biology then how come there's an immortal jellyfish? :smug:

It's true:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii
Reply 24
Original post by Kyx
I'll take that as a complement.

Spoiler

Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25

Read @UEFA's new thread pls.
We are all going to die someday...What do you think??That you are going to live forever lol?.We are all going to die...

I have no intention of dying before I'm at least a few hundred years old and I think this is a perfectly realistic ambition.

Death is just a reminder that life is not permanent

Posted from TSR Mobile
We are all going to die someday...What do you think??That you are going to live forever lol?.We are all going to die...

no **** Sherlock :holmes:
Noooo I am immortal
No one knows for sure...
After a while a new universe might suddenly appear...
And if not there might be an infinite number of universes in addition to our universe...

Quick Reply

Latest