The Student Room Group

I know my boyfriends cheating...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blondieclo

I didn't really think anything of it until I found her knickers under his bed... FYI she was fat.

Obviously, this fat girl is giving him something you can't. Maybe he wants a bit more "junk in the trunk"..? If I were you, I'd eat a few more chicken dinners and practice my twerking skills?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieSmall
With all due respect. Stop talking such complete melodramatic ********. Not everyone cheats and cheating is not inevitable. Posting your depressive and selfish ******** helps no one, least of all OP.

I agree with your post, but the way you've worded it is a quite harsh; let's all be friendly to each other :smile:
Original post by Pharmaholic
I agree with your post, but the way you've worded it is a quite harsh; let's all be friendly to each other :smile:

I respectfully disagree.

that poster was thinking of no one but herself when she posted that and she knew it would not help OP.
I respectfully disagree.

that poster was thinking of no one but herself when she posted that and she knew it would not help OP.

People can post whatever they like, their comments should be helpful on the H&R section but doesn't mean they always will be. That poster has her own issues, and she felt like commenting what was on her mind, give her some slack. It's up to the OP to either let that comment influence her thoughts or she can brush it off like most of us would. It's very clear that poster is hurting, so leave her to it. Be nice man :smile:
People can post whatever they like, their comments should be helpful on the H&R section but doesn't mean they always will be. That poster has her own issues, and she felt like commenting what was on her mind, give her some slack. It's up to the OP to either let that comment influence her thoughts or she can brush it off like most of us would. It's very clear that poster is hurting, so leave her to it. Be nice man :smile:

That poster can be just as negative back.

I have an obligation not to break rules, not to be nice to people when I don't think they are entitled to it.
That poster can be just as negative back.

I have an obligation not to break rules, not to be nice to people when I don't think they are entitled to it.

But your comment to her wasn't helpful either. I don't think it's a good thing to go out of your way to not be nice to someone if they haven't mistreated you. But ah well, we can agree to disagree on this one.
But your comment to her wasn't helpful either. I don't think it's a good thing to go out of your way to not be nice to someone if they haven't mistreated you. But ah well, we can agree to disagree on this one.

My comment was intended to helpful to the OP which I believe it was. I also wanted to show OP that that users comment was complete nonsense and not to let it get to her. So yes let's agree to disagree.
Original post by xobeauty
People cheat....that's life. If they don't cheat now, they will eventually..30 40 50 years from now.
I'm thinking you just have to settle, or stay single. Its either your the main girl or th side girl, or the single girl. I am sorry but that's the society we live in, no morals, no boundaries. Unfortunately we don't live in the 1930s where guys were somewhat decent.

Women cheat as much as men. Cheating isn't a male problem. But I agree that cheating is mostly inevitable in long-term relationships.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Decent guys do exist you know. If a guy truly loves a girl, he wouldn't cheat on her.

You don't think it's possible for a man to love someone but also find other people sexually attractive and therefore have sex with them while still loving his partner?

Life isn't black-and-white.
Hate guys like these...

OP, dump his ass. He ain't worth it. If you keep that you know this from him and settle down, it'll all come out in the open. Lies have a nasty habit of doing that. Best do it now than 10 years down the line when you're too far in the relationship (maybe even with kids) to back out easily.

Come on OP, it'll be hard but you'll find someone who's actually decent and loyal :smile:

Of course, it could have been a 'misunderstanding' but I'm seriously 99% doubting it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by macromicro
Women cheat as much as men. Cheating isn't a male problem. But I agree that cheating is mostly inevitable in long-term relationships.

This comment is so irrelevant.
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Hate guys like these...

OP, dump his ass. He ain't worth it. If you keep that you know this from him and settle down, it'll all come out in the open. Lies have a nasty habit of doing that. Best do it now than 10 years down the line when you're too far in the relationship (maybe even with kids) to back out easily.

Come on OP, it'll be hard but you'll find someone who's actually decent and loyal :smile:

Of course, you can take my advice with a pinch of salt since I never had this experience. Hearing stories like this makes me sick though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
This comment is so irrelevant.

No.
Reply 53
Do you think theres anyway of getting those feelings back?

if this is not a troll

WHY ARE YOU VALidating what he has done to you!!!??? like goddamn why are you trying to keep his nasty ass
Reply 54
Dump now!!
Original post by Ananaz
FYI, that shouldn't be a factor. He shouldn't cheat on you regardless of that girl's weight and figure.
Please find your dignity and dump him.

Fat girls don't count.
Ok so I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now. I thought we loved each other?
The other day I was going to surprise him by turning up to his house in just my coat and nothing else. When I pulled up outside his house another girl came out...
I didn't really think anything of it until I found her knickers under his bed... FYI she was fat.
I totally freaked out and told him my mum called and told me that she was cooking dinner for me and it would be ready in 10 minutes.
I just want to be honest with him... But he is my everything.
HELP

Pretty simple solution..... Talk to him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
People cheat....that's life. If they don't cheat now, they will eventually..30 40 50 years from now.
I'm thinking you just have to settle, or stay single. Its either your the main girl or th side girl, or the single girl. I am sorry but that's the society we live in, no morals, no boundaries. Unfortunately we don't live in the 1930s where guys were somewhat decent.

1) Just no. There's plenty of people out there who are interested in trusting monogamous relationships, both male and female.

2) If you think guys were more "decent" in the 1930s then sorry, but you're the one who's delusional. Hollywood has romanticised that era, but there was just as much cheating and abuse as there is today. If anything it was even more accepted by society.
Original post by macromicro
You don't think it's possible for a man to love someone but also find other people sexually attractive and therefore have sex with them while still loving his partner?

Life isn't black-and-white.

Not really. Fair enough, it's ok for guys to fantasise but to have sex with someone else while claiming to love them? Nope.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Not really. Fair enough, it's ok for guys to fantasise but to have sex with someone else while claiming to love them? Nope.

I don't see why sticking your penis in a different vagina purely for physical satisfaction suddenly means you don't deeply care for and love someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending