Uh yes

Who woulda thought? :holmes:
yes

but I already know what it's like :colone:
Original post by acupofgreentea
I'm gonna go with yes. :laugh:

Who woulda thought? :holmes:

Hahaha :u:
Na.. I know I'm not interested so I'd not take it further. Plus if you lead the other person on, who's actually interested that'd be a douchebaggy thing to do :colonhash:
Oui oui!

Being queer is awesome :u:
Original post by kieran12321LFC
OMG if you keep dividing your amount of followers by 2 you get to 1

My quest to 512 continues. Next stop, 333.
Never.
:yep:
Just once only to see how its like, not because of any sort of sexual attraction. Men and only men for me all the way though. Them sexy beasts.:sexface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
****KKKK nO

aint dropping no soap
This may sound a little strange but if I was a woman I absolutely would.

I could not do anything with another man.

I think for women it is a little easier.
Reply 31
For a minimum of 2 million, yes. Any less not interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a crush on a girl once...took me two years to get over her and that's only because she moved away to a different country *cue sad music*

I met her again last month and I was so afraid that my feelings would come back but they hadn't :biggrin: I felt happy because I can finally maintain a normal friendship with her...and then she told me she was bi and I was like fffuuuu I missed my chance :angry:

I would have done when I had the crush if my parents don't heavily disapprove dating...and also I'm Asian so that's pretty self explanatory.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
No.
2016 Tick List? ahahha
Interesting how the answers in the thread have seemed to split entirely along gender lines (women saying yes, men saying no) :holmes:

Nope - men do nothing for me.
That is hot.
Original post by DedicatedWizard
I had a crush on a girl once...took me two years to get over her and that's only because she moved away to a different country *cue sad music*

I met her again last month and I was so afraid that my feelings would come back but they hadn't :biggrin: I felt happy because I can finally maintain a normal friendship with her...and then she told me she was bi and I was like fffuuuu I missed my chance :angry:

I would have done when I had the crush if my parents don't heavily disapprove dating...and also I'm Asian so that's pretty self explanatory.

Spoiler

Original post by urbanlocations
That is hot.

Thanks?
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Thanks?

anytime?
Hell yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending