The Student Room Group

Awful situation

I had to write to this girl some pretty bad news. As advised by the doctor and two nurses. She obviously understood what happened wasn't right, but I'm so angry she didn't go doctors/hospital when I advised. It's taken my soft written essay to make her go, "I'll go tomorrow (today)"

I now don't know if shes taken contraception either. What are the chances? I'm really anxious and as I await test results from the clinic for myself, as she was my first time.

I didn't reply to her all day yesterday. I accidentally called her and she replied within 10 seconds that she couldn't talk right now. What was I calling about? So obviously reading over my message 6 hours later.

I feel so glad I told her as if it potentially safes her live, that's a good deed right? I'm just worried about her as she's gone all quite.

Any advice? She knows I'm there for her!!

Scroll to see replies

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Try rewriting the post in a way which allows other people to understand you, then maybe you'll get some responses....
Reply 2
is this a riddle?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I had to write to this girl some pretty bad news. As advised by the doctor and two nurses. She obviously understood what happened wasn't right, but I'm so angry she didn't go doctors/hospital when I advised. It's taken my soft written essay to make her go, "I'll go tomorrow (today)"

I now don't know if shes taken contraception either. What are the chances? I'm really anxious and as I await test results from the clinic for myself, as she was my first time.

I didn't reply to her all day yesterday. I accidentally called her and she replied within 10 seconds that she couldn't talk right now. What was I calling about? So obviously reading over my message 6 hours later.

I feel so glad I told her as if it potentially safes her live, that's a good deed right? I'm just worried about her as she's gone all quite.

Has she got an STD or something worse? You should've worn a condom!
Reply 4
Lets all play a guessing game...wth is he on about?
Reply 5
Are you from Leeds? Does she have Super-gonorrhea?
Reply 6
I don't know what she has. But what happened wasn't ideal, and she's obviously embarrassed and scared by it all. She's not read/replied to last night's message.

I appreciate how she's probably feeling but I've done nothing wrong (except not wear protection) and I've told her based on her symptoms at the time she should have gone hospital or consulted a doctor.

Its going to be difficult but I feel if I can meet up with her. We can sort it out, it's just where do we go from here.

I just hope she's not closing herself off from the world and hiding from this.

My ultimate goal is to see her again.
Reply 7
I don't know what she has. But what happened wasn't ideal, and she's obviously embarrassed and scared by it all. She's not read/replied to last night's message.

I appreciate how she's probably feeling but I've done nothing wrong (except not wear protection) and I've told her based on her symptoms at the time she should have gone hospital or consulted a doctor.

Its going to be difficult but I feel if I can meet up with her. We can sort it out, it's just where do we go from here.

again mate, your gonna need to clear this up
Reply 8

Nobody knows what you're talking about!
Reply 9
You lot are stupid...its clearly hes worried about having an STD.... listen mate just talk to her and try to contact her and tell her about the seriousness of the situation
Reply 10
Original post by ikhan94
You lot are stupid...its clearly hes worried about having an STD.... listen mate just talk to her and try to contact her and tell her about the seriousness of the situation

whats so hard about mentioning the word STD hes on anon :redface:
Original post by ikhan94

But he said that she was his 'first time'. And it's her who's worried about catching something, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe she's pregnant? I don't have a clue.
Original post by dragonsneed
But he said that she was his 'first time'. And it's her who's worried about catching something, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe she's pregnant? I don't have a clue.

He is a fool for not wearing a condom

Why not tell us the whole story? people can then give you proper advice.

What was the bad news you had to write to her about? Are you worried you have an STD? What are the symptoms you/she are experiencing? Why did you sleep with her without a condom if you hadn't even checked if she was taking any contraception? She could be pregnant for all you know, and you could potentially be a father if she is and decides to keep it. Make better decisions next time.
Reply 15
Original post by mkap
Lets all play a guessing game...wth is he on about?

His gf is preggers.
Original post by chikane
Why not tell us the whole story? people can then give you proper advice.

This is the main concern. Im covering myself by getting tested. I felt something abnormal, and then there was a lot of unusual bleeding to follow.

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/977.aspx?CategoryID=118

During the situation she proper freaked out. Because it wasn't the monthly. If she hasn't been to a doctor, she's probably not told anyone and probably didn't take the morning after...

I'm hoping she goes today, but I've not heard from her. She asked me a question yesterday. I replied and she hasn't read it yet.

A doctor and three nurses told me to talk with her, but that if she doesn't respond leave her too it. I've done more than enough, but obviously if she needs me it's only kinda fair I'm there for her?

Thing is I'm deeply concerned about her. She obviously appreciates it, it's just this whole thing is weird and I'm not sure how she's reacting. Because it's awkward because of the embarrassment.

But I'm being a gentleman about it.
Reply 17
This is the main concern. Im covering myself by getting tested. I felt something abnormal, and then there was a lot of unusual bleeding to follow.

During the situation she proper freaked out. Because it wasn't the monthly. If she hasn't been to a doctor, she's probably not told anyone and probably didn't take the morning after...

I'm hoping she goes today, but I've not heard from her. She asked me a question yesterday. I replied and she hasn't read it yet.

A doctor and three nurses told me to talk with her, but that if she doesn't respond leave her too it. I've done more than enough, but obviously if she needs me it's only kinda fair I'm there for her?

Thing is I'm deeply concerned about her. She obviously appreciates it, it's just this whole thing is weird and I'm not sure how she's reacting. Because it's awkward because of the embarrassment.

I think it's safe to say you both need to mature up before having sex again

Hopefully she went she is probably scared. If she didn't go why not offer to go with her for support.
Original post by chikane
Hopefully she went she is probably scared. If she didn't go why not offer to go with her for support.

I strongly advised it. I think the message was very clear and got a response, and I didn't expect her to even do so.

Of course I'd go with her, but that'd be very awkward for her. I hope she's told friends or something, but if not I'll offer.

I accidentally called her yesterday but she said she couldn't talk right now. What was I calling about?

No response yet, and it's unread. She hasn't blocked me either. I think she knows I'm there for her, but I can't push her can I? I'm in a very weird sensitive situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending