The Student Room Group

Why didn’t any of my friends but three text me concerned texts after I posted on inst

Do they not love me? Are they not actually concerned? I feel unloved and awful that my friends probably don’t care about me and awful physically
Reply 1
Original post by Katoro
Do they not love me? Are they not actually concerned? I feel unloved and awful that my friends probably don’t care about me and awful physically

You should figure out whether your friends love you or not because it's you who interacts most with your friends. If you don't tell others what's bothering you or why you feel unloved, then how can someone show their concern for you? So, do share your situation with your friends as long as it's feasible for you. Hopefully, they'll be able to support you. Don't know if this makes sense or not.
Reply 2
Not enough context. Posting on social media might be seen as not being that serious about sonething; if you really wanted friends to support you, why didn't you phone someone?
To be blunt, vaguebooking online doesn't get the responses it used to, people just skim by it. Was this for something specific or were you just testing them to see who would reply?
Reply 4
Original post by StriderHort
vaguebooking

Learnt a new word! Every day's a school day...👩🏻*🎓
You're also relying on an algorithm to serve stuff up to people. I certainly don't get notifications when my friends post and if they needed help, I hope they'd get in touch directly.

Edit: OP now posting duplicates of this thread. Presumably not happy with the replies here.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending