The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by believeteam22
Very true. That is very much what will happen. However I am worried about right now. Today we were working together, then suddenly that guy she likes came, and she completely ignored me and started talking to him. And then he went. And then she says I am going back to see him, and she left me alone. I hate it so much!! I am so jealous and she hates it when I do that.

I really hate that her character changes whenever he comes. It makes my blood boil. I really don't know how to get through these weeks..

It's only 10 weeks. If you've coped for over 2 years, 10 weeks is like a drop in the ocean.
Original post by frozen_fire
It's only 10 weeks. If you've coped for over 2 years, 10 weeks is like a drop in the ocean.

Yes but it's very different now in that she is running after this other guy. She hasn't really done that before. Now i am actually having to see this and it hurts me.

To be honest, she has said some hurtful things and I'm very upset. Just look at some of these:

I really like him

He is my best friend

U make me sad

I can't eat coz of u

He is very important for me

U r like my enemy

U don't want me to be happy

I will change my number when we finish uni
I want to spend more time with him, not u

I'm fed up with u

I will always choose him

U r jealous

I don't trust u

U ruin my life

U always bring problem

Yeah, pretty harsh right? Ouch. :frown: :frown: :"(

I really like him

He is my best friend

U make me sad

I can't eat coz of u

U r like my enemy

I'm fed up with u

I will always choose him

U r jealous

I don't trust u

U ruin my life

U always bring problem

At the end of the day, believeteam, she's been saying how much she hates you and how she doesn't want to talk to you for over a year now. You keep trying to talk to her anyway, so you've only got yourself to blame.
Yes but it's very different now in that she is running after this other guy. She hasn't really done that before. Now i am actually having to see this and it hurts me.

To be honest, she has said some hurtful things and I'm very upset. Just look at some of these:

I really like him

He is my best friend

U make me sad

I can't eat coz of u

U r like my enemy

I'm fed up with u

I will always choose him

U r jealous

I don't trust u

U ruin my life

U always bring problem

Would it be fair to say that you don't have much of a chance with that person? :redface: :console:

If so then you should cut them off.
Original post by georgiaswift
At the end of the day, believeteam, she's been saying how much she hates you and how she doesn't want to talk to you for over a year now. You keep trying to talk to her anyway, so you've only got yourself to blame.

She said 2 days ago: "You know how much I like you." and "I really like you." "Of course I like you." "I like you as a brother' etc..

I really like him

He is my best friend

U make me sad

I can't eat coz of u

U r like my enemy

I'm fed up with u

I will always choose him

U r jealous

I don't trust u

U ruin my life

U always bring problem

Well you didn't take our advice before which was to limit social contact with her. I really don't have any sympathy cos you took the decision to stay friends, knowing exactly what she's like. That's on you. It's not your place to dictate to her who she should see either just cos it makes you feel jealous. We told you she was using you and would drop you when the time came and now it's happened once more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
What she does with this guy has nothing to do with you. It's her relationship to **** up. Not yours.

Admittedly, if I was her, I'd either block your number or change it now so to stop you from contacting me.

You're doing yourself no favours by being in contact with her.
Original post by Tiger Rag
What she does with this guy has nothing to do with you. It's her relationship to **** up. Not yours.

Admittedly, if I was her, I'd either block your number or change it now so to stop you from contacting me.

You're doing yourself no favours by being in contact with her.

I know. Absolutely. 100%. It's not my life, nor my business, nor my problem.

She sees me as a friend she said it. She said she likes me. But only as a friend or brother.

It just made me really jealous to see her running after this other guy because I have feelings for her. Up until this week, everything was ok
Well you didn't take our advice before which was to limit social contact with her. I really don't have any sympathy cos you took the decision to stay friends, knowing exactly what she's like. That's on you. It's not your place to dictate to her who she should see either just cos it makes you feel jealous. We told you she was using you and would drop you when the time came and now it's happened once more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did. For the last 2-3 months we talked less and things honestly were good between us. She even thought of me as a close friend again. Until last sunday things were fine. Then monday she told me about this guy and since then, it's gotten bad.

Yeah I know I say anything to her, she can see whoever she wants. All I said to her was I feel like you are pushing me away, and that whenever this guy comes, you talk to him and ignore me etc.

She even said she wants to spend more time with him and not me.

I just felt like she replaced me :/
I did. For the last 2-3 months we talked less and things honestly were good between us. She even thought of me as a close friend again. Until last sunday things were fine. Then monday she told me about this guy and since then, it's gotten bad.

Yeah I know I say anything to her, she can see whoever she wants. All I said to her was I feel like you are pushing me away, and that whenever this guy comes, you talk to him and ignore me etc.

Any work you did over the past few months is now undone. Of course she'll want to spend alot of time with him cos she's attracted to him and sees him as boyfriend material. You just come across as jealous, desperate and self-entitled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any work you did over the past few months is now undone. Of course she'll want to spend alot of time with him cos she's attracted to him and sees him as boyfriend material. You just come across as jealous, desperate and self-entitled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

True. Hence why I feel replaced because before she always used to spend time with me. Now I am not important anymore which is what hurts.

Before I couldn't be with her, but at least we were good friends, I mean we were together, we always did things together and it was good in a way.

But now, even that has been taken away from me. She doesn't spend time with me anymore because of this guy.

It's worse than before. Because not only can I not have her, but now I can't even stay with her and do the things we used to do because this guy keeps coming and she just forgets me. :frown: It's not easy this

Btw I don't understand why you are making such a big deal out of this. There's 10 weeks left and you aren't going to be spending time with her after that anyway. It's not as if you have a future together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
True. Hence why I feel replaced because before she always used to spend time with me. Now I am not important anymore which is what hurts.

Before I couldn't be with her, but at least we were good friends, I mean we were together, we always did things together and it was good in a way.

But now, even that has been taken away from me. She doesn't spend time with me anymore because of this guy.

It's worse than before. Because not only can I not have her, but now I can't even stay with her and do the things we used to do because this guy keeps coming and she just forgets me. :frown: It's not easy this

People are offering you a solution but you're just ignoring it. Good luck with this situation but I suspect that people will have nothing new to say. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Have people still not gone through this guys post history?

He needs professional help. There are some dark underlying issues that need to be addressed.
Btw I don't understand why you are making such a big deal out of this. There's 10 weeks left and you aren't going to be spending time with her after that anyway. It's not as if you have a future together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. I'm sad because of that already. I just wanted to enjoy these last 10 weeks with her but I don't think that will happen now :/
I know. I'm sad because of that already. I just wanted to enjoy these last 10 weeks with her but I don't think that will happen now :/

Have you got a job or something lined up after you finish your course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are crying over someone who does not care about you. I remember your last thread about your crush on your work colleagues and you were so defensive when someone said how obsessed you were.
Reading about this girl she ain't special at all. She does not like you and never will and threatening to block your number after uni says it all really she don't think much of you.
Also you need to focus on other stuff like your insecurities and improving your confidence not trying to find a girl! how can you attract anyone when you are insecure you don't need a girl to make you happy.

Original post by hezzlington
Have people still not gone through this guys post history?

He needs professional help. There are some dark underlying issues that need to be addressed.

Yes I agree with you it is sad that he is still obsessed with her.
Have you got a job or something lined up after you finish your course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. Just a part time job in retail. I will properly start looking for a job, but right now, I don't have the time..I'm too busy with uni.
You shouldn't have still been talking to her at ll. Stop lying to yourself and pretending you took our advice and get a grip. I'm extremely disappointed in you.
Reply 59
Cut her out of your life. She is no good for you. I'm not surprised to see another thread about this.

Latest

Trending

Trending