The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akeakeake
Guys, nobody replies to me, so I will try to ask once again...
I've sent my task for UCL like a month ago, do you think longer they take to reply, lower the chance i have??? :frown:(((

It took me even longer for an invite for the interview so don't worry. They sent an email saying they've received in at the end of Oct and I received the interview invite at the start of Dec:smile:
I've sent my task for UCL like a month ago, do you think longer they take to reply, lower the chance i have??? :frown:(((

They gave me a rejection after 2 weeks so I think that the time they take to answer has nothing to do with it. If it means something it is probably that they are still deciding and might consider you so do not worry...

Did they send you a confirmation email though saying that they received it?
Reply 782
Original post by Boum
Do they email you to confirm that they've received your task? I sent off my task to UCL Bartlett this Monday. The tracking record shows my post has been delivered and signed on Tuesday morning. But I'm still quite worried whether it was correctly delivered, because "140 Hampstead Road" was somehow not printed onto the tracking label...

Got an email from the Bartlett confirming receipt of my work.
(edited 8 years ago)
Got offered an unconditional place at westminister on the spot at my interview today !
Reply 784
Original post by nairline
Got offered an unconditional place at westminister on the spot at my interview today !

Well done!!

lol same XD
Original post by Grewsters
Well done!!

Thanks!
Original post by Raimonds
lol same XD

Think you'll take it up? I'm still waiting to hear from UCL. I wonder if I saw you today... 130pm interview?
Hi guys had an interview at UCL today! Anyone know roughly how long they take to reply? And do they update track or send you an email to let you know? Thanks again
Hey guys this is a question for all those ones who already had an interview at UCL. They ask you further details about the task ?
Think you'll take it up? I'm still waiting to hear from UCL. I wonder if I saw you today... 130pm interview?

Yeah i was there. Sitting at the front and one of the first for interview

no. means you have got an interview as they send out rejections quicker but don't want you to over prepare for an interview if they give you two months notice. i had to wait 2 months (over christmas period) to find out and had my interview on tuesday.
how did everyones bartlett interviews go anyway? did anyone get offers on the spot?
What do you think about Kent actually? because I got conditional there and don't know how good is the uni... Anyone has opinion on that??
Anyone planning on going to Northumbria?

Also, has anyone had the offer for architecture and urban planning from Newcastle?
(edited 8 years ago)
What do you think about Kent actually? because I got conditional there and don't know how good is the uni... Anyone has opinion on that??

My first choice. Looks really good tbh. Spent a lot of time there coz gf goes there as well for the same course, and loves it. Just heavy workload. And the town is kinda dead.
My first choice. Looks really good tbh. Spent a lot of time there coz gf goes there as well for the same course, and loves it. Just heavy workload. And the town is kinda dead.

The town is awful. :frown: be sure to make a proper visit and speak candidly with xurrent students before you decide for it. The nearest clubs are awful and dodgy, and the next decent town is a £20 taxi ride away for a night out.

The Liberty Quays accommodation has a reputation for daily fire alarms pulled by drunken idiots. The buses are exorbitantly expensive.

I have heard good things about the uni and their sports injury clinic had helped me immensely. I chose not to apply there, as i have lived here for going on three years and it is just not convenient for anyone who does not drive and who prefers something less suburban.

My first choice is RGU as it is in Aberdeen which combines city and nature and has excellent, affordable public transport.
Original post by Jessicalw23
Anyone planning on going to Northumbria?

Also, has anyone had the offer for architecture and built environment from Newcastle too?

I have had an offer from Newcastle of AAA but waiting to hear from northumbria from my portfolio
Yeah i was there. Sitting at the front and one of the first for interview

Haha I was sitting at the front too. Came in a bit late for the talk
Original post by hannahastbury
I have had an offer from Newcastle of AAA but waiting to hear from northumbria from my portfolio

are you hoping on one of these as your firm? I got an offer for architecture and urban planning from Newcastle, that you can transfer from into k100 in stage two, but got an unconditional from Northumbria. I'm definitely more in favour of Northumbrias facilities though and just the course in general thankfully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending