The Student Room Group

So if a girl doesn't touch you, she doesn't like you?

All I hear is that if a girl is attracted to you she'll find excuses to physically touch you. Is this always the case?

I thought girls can be touchy, but others might be more reserved, so will avoid touch even if they like the guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha
All I hear is that if a girl is attracted to you she'll find excuses to physically touch you. Is this always the case?

I thought girls can be touchy, but others might be more reserved, so will avoid touch even if they like the guy?

I honestly wonder where people get these weird and absolute ideas from about this sort of stuff. Girls/guys aren't these systematic beings with one or two settings. We all approach relationships and having an interest differently.

This might not always be the case. Some people don't like physical intimacy or can't find an excuse to touch you. If a girl goes out of her way to talk to you, then it's likely that she likes you. I had a friend who would stay an extra two hours at college just so she could catch the bus back with the guy she liked.

If you're unsure though, try some subtle flirting. Compliment her, or flirtatiously joke with her. If she returns the banter she probably does like you.
Wrong. I have had girls be touchy with me but not fancy me. :frown:
Original post by ivybridge
I honestly wonder where people get these weird and absolute ideas from about this sort of stuff. Girls/guys aren't these systematic beings with one or two settings. We all approach relationships and having an interest differently.

Hang on, no one said anything about relationships just yet...
Original post by Ronnie.C
Or she's Muslim and then there is just no point in dating someone that stupid.

Reported. LMAO.

Back to your question. No, is isn't the case at all. Well not from my experience. All girls are different and have different ways of showing they like a guy besides touching them, I'm assuming.
She has to tickle your scrotum, that's how you know she likes you
Hang on, no one said anything about relationships just yet...

I said interest as well.
Believe in 'Allah' that's okay.... Believe in the bogey monster and you get sectioned.

Islam isn't the only faith with an 'Allah'/'God'.
Reply 10
Original post by ivybridge
Islam isn't the only faith with an 'Allah'/'God'.

Correct.
Believe in 'Allah' that's okay.... Believe in the bogey monster and you get sectioned.

In no way shape or form does that comment make any sense. You made a derogatory comment towards Muslim girls. How is that in any way related to believing in 'Allah'? Thanks for implying that you believe in the 'bogey monster' by the way. And FYI, I'm not a Muslim.
Original post by SubZero~
In no way shape or form does that comment make any sense. You made a derogatory comment towards Muslim girls. How is that in any way related to believing in 'Allah'? Thanks for implying that you believe in the 'bogey monster' by the way. And FYI, I'm not a Muslim.

Keep this thread on topic please.
@luminarychild and @ivybridge. Thanks for helping me reach my 5th rep rectangle/gem/thing. :rofl: :h:
Keep this thread on topic please.

I've already responded and now I'm dealing with an user who made an offensive comment? My apologies but take a second to read the comment he made and have a change of heart maybe. Your thread has been answered and I've acknowledged that it's still open for people's opinions.
I've already responded and now I'm dealing with an user who made an offensive comment? My apologies but take a second to read the comment he made and have a change of heart maybe. Your thread has been answered and I've acknowledged that it's still open for people's opinions.

I know you have, but I don't want it to be off topic.
Are you mentally retarded or just pretending to be ?

Muslims believe in Allah....

I am the bogey monster.

I hope you're dealt w/ severely! :rofl: Have a nice day!

I know you have, but I don't want it to be off topic.

So let's bring it back? Guys. What do you think? If a girl is physically attracted to a guy, will she find excuses to physically touch you? What are your thoughts?
Reply 17
I hope you're dealt w/ severely! :rofl: Have a nice day!

So let's bring it back? Guys. What do you think? If a girl is physically attracted to a guy, will she find excuses to physically touch you? What are your thoughts?

Nothing I said isn't true.
No definite answer here everyone's different
Original post by Mr Smurf
Wrong. I have had girls be touchy with me but not fancy me. :frown:

same here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending