The Student Room Group

If a co worker emails and texts outside of office hours is it a sign he likes you

I have a male co worker who I have various reasons to believe likes me. hea quite friendly though so I'm not sure if its just that.
Recently he offered to send me some court papers that he had, to help me when I have to go to court for my job. He sent them at 7pm With a message saying he hoped they were useful.
Whenever he needs to send something he will often send them to my personal
Email late evening when he could easily wait until the next day when we are at work.

I reply saying thanks you and when he replies saying it's no problem I never reply back. I'm not sure if him sending me the stuff in the evening and to my personal email is him trying to communicate outside of work or if I'm reading way too much into it.

He doesn't text although he did get my mobile number when we were in court once and he said he was worried about me getting home in the snow so wanted me to text to say I got home safe.

What do you lot think? I know it's not much but trying to work this boy out Ian ver, very hard!
Reply 1
Where did you guys meet?

At court
Reply 2
Original post by whorace
Where did you guys meet?

At court

We met at work. This post makes us sounds like criminals! Haha. We are both solicitors.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
We met at work. This post makes us sounds like criminals! Haha. We are both solicitors.

Don't they also use that word to describe prostitution? My my you two are really up for a wild introduction story.
It depends, is it normal in your office for people to work out of office hours, my boss texts and emails me late in the evening about workeven though i finish at 5. Its an expectation of the firm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending