The Student Room Group

My cousin might die due to cancer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shoriffmiah
i understand your pain..

Hope your cousin will go through it. And hope we'll find a way to definitely cure the cancer. And all my respect to all these people who got cancer, who are in so much ****ing *PUTAIN DE MERDE* pain , and keep smiling for us. </ /3. <3.
im sorry to hear that

He had it for a couple of years but he had 6 months left to live when he decided to tell us.
So he went on holiday and got ill over there and was in and out of hospital as he had kidney failure and managed to fly back when he was hospitalized and passed away 4 days later.
He died 6 weeks after telling us.
Im really sorry about your cousin must be a scary time for you, what cancer does he have?
Original post by chikane
My Grandfather died of Myeloma when i was 16.

:console:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hope your cousin will go through it. And hope we'll find a way to definitely cure the cancer. And all my respect to all these people who got cancer, who are in so much ****ing *PUTAIN DE MERDE* pain , and keep smiling for us. </ /3. <3.

Highlight of the thread here
Original post by chikane
He had it for a couple of years but he had 6 months left to live when he decided to tell us.
So he went on holiday and got ill over there and was in and out of hospital as he had kidney failure and managed to fly back when he was hospitalized and passed away 4 days later.
He died 6 weeks after telling us.
Im really sorry about your cousin must be a scary time for you, what cancer does he have?

Im not entirely sure because i only found out recently
Highlight of the thread here

:') I wish with all my heart the death of ****ing cancer. Bon courage with your cousin !! He might heal do not forget it ! And whatever happens, just keep smiling, my friend says that all days are more worth living with smiles ! :smile: <3
:':wink: I wish with all my heart the death of ****ing cancer. Bon courage with your cousin !! He might heal do not forget it ! And whatever happens, just keep smiling, my friend says that all days are more worth living with smiles ! :smile: <3

God bless your wisdom.
It is very depressing knowing that there is little chance of survival for those who encounter it. my cousin is 12 and she doesn't really understand whats going to happen to her in the future. Right now she's in a hospital for treatment yet she is living life at the fullest.

a small minority do get better however, and go on to lead full and rewarding lives. i also have a severe mental illness which reduces my life expectancy by about 20 years. but i don't let that stop me!
God bless your wisdom.

:smile:
You have all my support !!
My papa fought kidney cancer a few years ago but they managed to treat it just with surgery and no chemo. He had an entire kidney taken out and now he's remaining kidney has failed and he's on daily dialysis at home and is on the transplant list. Cancer doesn't run too much in my family, touch wood.

My partner's mum died of kidney cancer when he was 10 and she was only in her late 30s.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by john2054
a small minority do get better however, and go on to lead full and rewarding lives. i also have a severe mental illness which reduces my life expectancy by about 20 years. but i don't let that stop me!

Sorry for u <3 you seem to be really positive and that's a wonderful thing !! :smile:
Original post by Spock's Socks
My papa fought kidney cancer a few years ago but they managed to treat it just with surgery and no chemo. He had an entire kidney taken out and now he's remaining kidney has failed and he's on daily dialysis at home and is on the transplant list. Cancer doesn't run too much in my family, touch wood.

My partner's mum died of kidney cancer when he was 10 and she was only in her late 30s.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish him the best, you have my support <3
I wish him the best, you have my support <3

Thanks. That means a lot :h: :smile:
Have you guys had a relative who was diagnosed with cancer? share your story's in this thread.

both my granddads passed away due to it and other illnesses :frown:
Sorry for u <3 you seem to be really positive and that's a wonderful thing !! :smile:

Thanks yeah, because of what i have been through, i know what it means to suffer. Now I am just grateful everyday that i am alive! j
My grand-uncle died when I was 11. It was really sad, I kinda get melancholic thinking about it five years later
Original post by Spock's Socks
Thanks. That means a lot :h: :smile:

<3 x1000 !

Original post by john2054
Thanks yeah, because of what i have been through, i know what it means to suffer. Now I am just grateful everyday that i am alive! j

So beautiful words :') I wish you a happy life , and as long as possible:biggrin:
My mum got diagnosed with breast cancer last year, but she's doing a lot better now. She's got to take medication for it though.
Its weird that cancer always targets our loved ones like why cant our enemies get it?

You do know that your enemy is someone else's loved one..
I lost my cousin to cancer when she was in her 30s. Unfortunately, cancers at an early age tend to be fairly aggressive. She took some fairly tricky decisions in her final months, and we just had to support her and suspend our judgement. It's tough, and painful, but the first thing to recognise is that we're all going to die, just some sooner than others.

Quick Reply

Latest