They who know they are.
Not this again :facepalm: :facepalm2:
Lmao.
Original post by Andy98
Is my username purple?

No, but your attitude sure stinks.

It was a honest mistake.

Curb the aggression, alright?

Especially given that I am colour blind. Take the time to get the facts in point, before unnecessarily attacking someone.
(edited 8 years ago)
If you have a crush on somebody without meeting them in person then you are weird.
Original post by MountKimbie
If you have a crush on somebody without meeting them in person then you are weird.

Why? Is a crush not simply a form of infatuation, driven materialistically by sexual attraction?

I think it's pretty normal tbh
Original post by steph-carys
Why? Is a crush not simply a form of infatuation, driven materialistically by sexual attraction?

I think it's pretty normal tbh

Okay.

I now, because of the way you write, without knowing anything about you have a crush on you.

Totally normal.

:rolleyes:
Okay.

I now, because of the way you write, without knowing anything about you have a crush on you.

Totally normal.

And you assume that is the case with everyone or..?
Okay.

Totally normal.

Lol no, I mean that say you uploaded a photo of yourself, and I can see you're an attractive guy, and then develop a crush on you...

Doesn't really mean anything serious, does it? Just a bit of fun
Original post by Student403

You're my crush x x
You're my crush x x

BAe :giggle:
Lol no, I mean that say you uploaded a photo of yourself, and I can see you're an attractive guy, and then develop a crush on you...

Doesn't really mean anything serious, does it? Just a bit of fun

Develop a crush on me based on what though? Surely things like a persons mannerisms, how they articulate themselves (in spoken word), their thoughts, expressions etc all matter? Things you can only really gauge by meeting in person?

Sorry it just seems ridiculous.

If I told my family "Oh I have a crush on this girl I saw online because she looks hot in a tiny avatar picture" they'd be seriously worried.

If you haven't met somebody in person, and you have genuine feelings for them, you are weird, or a teenager. Simple as. Just my opinion though.
If you haven't met somebody in person, and you have genuine feelings for them, you are weird, or a teenager. Simple as. Just my opinion though.

Given that this website is called "The Student Room", I don't think that bolded bit is particularly uncommon
no one has a crush one meeee

Spoiler

Given that this website is called "The Student Room", I don't think that bolded bit is particularly uncommon

There are probably lots of teenagers that use this site, a majority perhaps. But how many of them develop 'crushes' on this platform?
There are probably lots of teenagers that use this site, a majority perhaps. But how many of them develop 'crushes' on this platform?

More than you anticipated, it seems
More than you anticipated, it seems

That reinforces my point. The sort of person to 'develop a crush' on somebody without meeting them is either a teenager/inexperienced with relationships, or weird

:u:
Original post by fatima1998
no one has a crush one meeee

Spoiler

What do you look like? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest