The Student Room Group

Grades Changing

How often do final grades differ from the grades achieved through out the year?
Original post by Adildont
How often do final grades differ from the grades achieved through out the year?

Not sure what you mean. Explain?
Reply 2
I was reading the BTEC results thread and a few people were talking about how a lot of people's grades ended up getting changed at the end of the year. Something to do with new rules and harder criteria. I was wondering if it was likely that the grades that I have achieved will change.
I was reading the BTEC results thread and a few people were talking about how a lot of people's grades ended up getting changed at the end of the year. Something to do with new rules and harder criteria. I was wondering if it was likely that the grades that I have achieved will change.

My advice would be to ask your supervisor(s)/teacher(s). They'll probably be able to answer your question properly since I don't take any BTEC subjects. In general, grades and grade boundaries can end up being increased/decreased depending on how well people across the nation have done. That's the only variable I'm aware of.
Reply 4
Original post by SubZero~
My advice would be to ask your supervisor(s)/teacher(s). They'll probably be able to answer your question properly since I don't take any BTEC subjects. In general, grades and grade boundaries can end up being increased/decreased depending on how well people across the nation have done. That's the only variable I'm aware of.

I'm fairly certain that BTEC grades aren't affected by the general population and I'll probably ask my teachers about it next week.
I'm fairly certain that BTEC grades aren't affected by the general population and I'll probably ask my teachers about it next week.

Yep. As I said, I'm a novice when it comes to BTEC subjects and how they work, sorry.
Reply 6
Original post by SubZero~
Yep. As I said, I'm a novice when it comes to BTEC subjects and how they work, sorry.

Don't worry about it. Thanks for the help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending