The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside university sept 2016 start all nursing/midwifery

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kbald85
Thank you! I'm over the moon! I hope you hear soon. The wait is so awful! I wish they'd just tell everyone together. Out of 12 people on my access course that have applied only 2 have heard so far!

I'm on an access course too, quite a few have heard from various unis on mine, I've got a place at Northumbria but I still haven't heard from Teesside, I heard from Northumbria ages ago(3days after my interview) I wish Teesside was like that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by Krose233
I'm on an access course too, quite a few have heard from various unis on mine, I've got a place at Northumbria but I still haven't heard from Teesside, I heard from Northumbria ages ago(3days after my interview) I wish Teesside was like that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone has applied to Teesside on my access course. When I had my interview for Teesside there was people who knew they already had places at other unis!
Well hopefully we will hear something this week, fingers crossed all!
I got my offer for Teesside!! So so happy! Now I have all my offers back I can firm Teesside:biggrin:
Anyone else get any news?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What nursing field have you applied for?
And when was your interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm still waiting for adult nursing! It's doing my head in!!
Reply 126
I had my interview for adult at the beginning of December and still haven't heard anything!!
I had mine at the beginning of December too, you would have thought if we were unsuccessful that they would have let us know. Especially 3 months on
Reply 128
Has anyone started applying for finance/bursaries yet? I started last night and got so confused by the childcare bit! I'll be putting my youngest either with a childminder or in a nursery but until I have my timetable I don't know what days or how much etc so can't work out how much it will cost me!!!! 😖😖😖
Hi everyone has anybody applied for adult nursing september start i recieved my offer last june however was deferred to this year because of the amount of applications. Good luck everyone. Would be nice to speak to people who are also starting 😊
Got my place for Teesside September 2016 and picked it as my firm choice today!
Does anyone know when the accommodation is available to apply for?
Also how do I start the NHS bursary application and how do I start student finance?
Original post by Blondie864
Got my place for Teesside September 2016 and picked it as my firm choice today!
Does anyone know when the accommodation is available to apply for?
Also how do I start the NHS bursary application and how do I start student finance?

You should get an email about accommodation, I've applied for mine already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soul-Searching
You should get an email about accommodation, I've applied for mine already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! How long after you firmed did you receive an email for accommodation?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got a conditional offer from Teesside uni for child nursing in September 2016 😀🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Kelsey have you joined the FB group x
Has anyone applied for the nhs bursary yet? Can you do it with a conditional offer does anyone know? Xx
hello everyone I've got an interview at teeside uni for mental health nursing, can anyone tell me what questions do they ask coz im a bit nervous.
thank you
Is it for the 2016 September intake?

They usually ask why you want to do it.
What qualities you have that are characteristic to the role of a nurse.
What you think a nurse does...

They only asked me 2 or 3 questions for mine.
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carlossss
Is it for the 2016 September intake?

They usually ask why you want to do it.
What qualities you have that are characteristic to the role of a nurse.
What you think a nurse does...

They only asked me 2 or 3 questions for mine.
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks carlos and yh its for September 2016 intake
Original post by tembatee11
thanks carlos and yh its for September 2016 intake

which documents should I go with to the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending