The Student Room Group

Cancer and Scorpio

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katarvi
Not necessarily. Not all horoscopes are accurate and not everyone is anything like their zodiac sign, but for some I think it can definitely be true.
I 100% fit the definition of a Cancer and what Scorpio's I know have 100% fit the definition of a Scorpio. I also found what I read about the relationship between Cancer's and Scorpio's to be extremely accurate from my relationship with my ex.

Again, not saying it's the gospel truth or applicable to EVERY relationship between those signs, but for me and my experience, it was.

I am quite knowledgeable with my horoscopes so I know for a fact, sometimes you don't fit exactly into the category of a certain star sign due to other elements such as your moon, Venus, rising sign etc. E.g my horoscope is a Scorpio (sun sign/birth sign) however, my moon (usually your emotional state) is in Aries (complete contradiction) and my rising sign is in Virgo. It's worth looking up your birth chart since they are more accurate. It's also free as well.

Scorpio and Cancer are both water sins meaning they are both quite emotional signs. They are apparently a good match. However, I personally find Cancers too moody for the Scorpio and extremely selfish.. And I have found it hard to connect with one completely. Don't get me wrong, can make great friends (my best friend is a cancer) when they are not thinking about themselves or being moody. Us Scorpios are quite intense. We are spontaneous and definitely very generous. Cancer seems more traditional and settling down. Cancers wear their hearts on their sleeves while Scorpio's don't..

In my experiences, I have got on with other star signs like this:

- Capricorn: great! Definitely a connection but remember they will want their space at times. Independent like a Scorpio.

- Aquarius: selfish but a lot like a Scorpio in the fact they like to be in charge and get their own way.

- Pisces: another great match! Get on so well with them and will understand a scorpio's emotional state.

- Aries: funnily enough, I like Aries! (Might be because of my moon) I have met one who is really selfish but then I have met one who I care about dearly. Definitely something there. Usually find we have the same music interests.

- Taurus: opposite sign for Scorpio! Love or hate relationship. For me, don't really get on with Taurus guys but Taurus women can make the best of friends.

-Gemini: I have a half sister who is this sign so I have been able to adapt. Another sign, I actually get on with since have numerous friends under this sign (mainly guys actually haha) Gemini women can be bitchy - two sides to them - remember that.

- Cancer: already explained.

- Leo: detest completely. Drama queens and very me me me.

-Virgo: get on really well with them but never experienced a relationship with one so can't comment. My dads a Virgo though and we have a good family relationship

-libra; somehow this is a sign we always get attracted to but they can either come off as being a dick or come off way too strong e.g. Wanting to settle down quickly, say I love you too soon etc. Seem to get on great at the start but then go soar. Libra women? Complete bitches.

- Scorpio: no one will understand a Scorpio quite like another Scorpio. Had a relationship with another but it was very intense. We was both possessive, jealous and obsessive. We both found it hard to trust and both always wanted our own way. When it was good, it was good but when it was bad, it was a war between who is more stubborn. Probably, make better friends - like I said, no one understands a Scorpio quite like another.

Sagittarius: another sign I absolute detest. Don't have anything in common, the women are two faced and the men are players. Only one I find alright is my manager at work because he has some wits but even then, we have nothing in common.

Sorry on the long post. Like I said, I'm really into my horoscopes and hopefully some other Scorpios can relate or what not aha. Hopefully my answer about cancer/Scorpio also helped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Saturnine.
Believing in horoscopes is obviously less respectable than identifying as a Christian

The fact that you sometimes can relate to them doesn't mean anything. You can relate to them because they are made to be so general that basically anyone could

I disagree. Almost there is speculation that these horoscopes are made from general statements. There is some degree of accuracy to the readings of scorpios as far as I'm aware. Because, i am a scorpio.
In my entire life, i have not met anyone as secretive and as mysterious as me apart from other scorpios. Some people do tend to fall under certain personality traits.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Experiences??

You are attracted to a scorpio arent you?
Reply 23
It's no loss because I wouldn't date someone who believes this nonsense anyway
Original post by Katarvi
Not necessarily. Not all horoscopes are accurate and not everyone is anything like their zodiac sign, but for some I think it can definitely be true.

The law of averages would make this statement quite certain, I'd wager.
Original post by Jammie_x
I am quite knowledgeable with my horoscopes so I know for a fact, sometimes you don't fit exactly into the category of a certain star sign due to other elements such as your moon, Venus, rising sign etc. E.g my horoscope is a Scorpio (sun sign/birth sign) however, my moon (usually your emotional state) is in Aries (complete contradiction) and my rising sign is in Virgo. It's worth looking up your birth chart since they are more accurate. It's also free as well.

Scorpio and Cancer are both water sins meaning they are both quite emotional signs. They are apparently a good match. However, I personally find Cancers too moody for the Scorpio and extremely selfish.. And I have found it hard to connect with one completely. Don't get me wrong, can make great friends (my best friend is a cancer) when they are not thinking about themselves or being moody. Us Scorpios are quite intense. We are spontaneous and definitely very generous. Cancer seems more traditional and settling down. Cancers wear their hearts on their sleeves while Scorpio's don't..

In my experiences, I have got on with other star signs like this:

- Capricorn: great! Definitely a connection but remember they will want their space at times. Independent like a Scorpio.

- Aquarius: selfish but a lot like a Scorpio in the fact they like to be in charge and get their own way.

- Pisces: another great match! Get on so well with them and will understand a scorpio's emotional state.

- Aries: funnily enough, I like Aries! (Might be because of my moon) I have met one who is really selfish but then I have met one who I care about dearly. Definitely something there. Usually find we have the same music interests.

- Taurus: opposite sign for Scorpio! Love or hate relationship. For me, don't really get on with Taurus guys but Taurus women can make the best of friends.

-Gemini: I have a half sister who is this sign so I have been able to adapt. Another sign, I actually get on with since have numerous friends under this sign (mainly guys actually haha) Gemini women can be bitchy - two sides to them - remember that.

- Cancer: already explained.

- Leo: detest completely. Drama queens and very me me me.

-Virgo: get on really well with them but never experienced a relationship with one so can't comment. My dads a Virgo though and we have a good family relationship

-libra; somehow this is a sign we always get attracted to but they can either come off as being a dick or come off way too strong e.g. Wanting to settle down quickly, say I love you too soon etc. Seem to get on great at the start but then go soar. Libra women? Complete bitches.

- Scorpio: no one will understand a Scorpio quite like another Scorpio. Had a relationship with another but it was very intense. We was both possessive, jealous and obsessive. We both found it hard to trust and both always wanted our own way. When it was good, it was good but when it was bad, it was a war between who is more stubborn. Probably, make better friends - like I said, no one understands a Scorpio quite like another.

Sagittarius: another sign I absolute detest. Don't have anything in common, the women are two faced and the men are players. Only one I find alright is my manager at work because he has some wits but even then, we have nothing in common.

Sorry on the long post. Like I said, I'm really into my horoscopes and hopefully some other Scorpios can relate or what not aha. Hopefully my answer about cancer/Scorpio also helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those are some pretty confident inductive conclusions you've got going on there. How many people did you date from each sign to arrive at them?
You can't generalise a bunch of people just because they were born under a certain constellation, then base your interpretations on a pseudoscience. Astrology, numerology, tarot cards, crystal magic, homeopathy etc are all ********
Why are people actually believing in this horoscope bs.

It's been debunked so many times.
Reply 28
Ignorance is bliss, but come on... Have some respect for yourself.
Original post by HmmIsIt
You are attracted to a scorpio arent you?

maybe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending