The Student Room Group

To all girls, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaffyRose
I'm 5ft6 and weigh 11.8 I'm not fussed though, doesn't stop me from having fun! I could be a lot bigger 😊

*Applauds* Finally! Someone who cares less about their weight and more about their own loving themselves! Similarly, you also show optimism. I like you because of that! So many people are pessimistic nowadays :L
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Same tbh.

The annoying part is apparently I don't even look my weight

Yeah, same...I do look a lot less than I weight. It's quite upsetting reading these posts and everyone is way thinner than you though lol
Original post by loveleest
Yeah, same...I do look a lot less than I weight. It's quite upsetting reading these posts and everyone is way thinner than you though lol

I know right! I am smiling through the pain while reading the posts.
5 ft 2 and 9 stones

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by Anonymous
Excuse me... what? I can't really tell if you're a girl or a guy (although it seems like guy from your photo). If you're a guy, you're the kind of person I would never date. This "stereotype" you say is there for a reason, has seriously changed drastically throughout history and across countries. There is NO one image of beauty.

I truly am devastated that Anonymous #12 won't date me
Thin is objectively more attractive than fat, deal with it
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You definitely should :wink: if we were all the same that would not be funny at all :O don't you think :3 ?

I agree but it's not as easy as it sounds :/
Original post by bisolarsystem
I agree but it's not as easy as it sounds :/

I know , you know when I was younger I was finding myself too short and did not really like my body :lol: , since , nothing change , except my mind :h:
It could take time , but it is possible to love yourself the way you are , I really wish you to trust yourself that's a wonderful thing <3
When you trust yourself people can feel it you know , and life get's better , that's a promise I know what I'm talking about <3
Bon courage ma chérie !! <3
Merci mon amie :smile: Tu es tres sympa!
Original post by bisolarsystem
Merci mon amie :smile: Tu es tres sympa!

Je t'en prie ! Merci <3
I know , you know when I was younger I was finding myself too short and did not really like my body :lol: , since , nothing change , except my mind :h:
It could take time , but it is possible to love yourself the way you are , I really wish you to trust yourself that's a wonderful thing <3
When you trust yourself people can feel it you know , and life get's better , that's a promise I know what I'm talking about <3
Bon courage ma chérie !! <3

Ow Frenchie :frown: I'm so sorry to hear that. I think you're really pretty! :smile: :h:
Original post by Amellia123
Ow Frenchie :frown: I'm so sorry to hear that. I think you're really pretty! :smile: :h:

It's okay I was 15, now I'm 20 and trust myself :smile: thaaaaanks Amellia that's kind of you ! <3 you are really pretty too ;P <3
I am 5ft 5" and weigh 50.3kg which is roundabouts 8 stone. x
It's okay I was 15, now I'm 20 and trust myself :smile: thaaaaanks Amellia that's kind of you ! <3 you are really pretty too ;P <3

Aww that's good to hear :hugs: You are welcome :smile: Haha thank you Frenchie :wink: xx
Reply 113
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Sit on my face and ill guess your weight

my hero
172cm

67kg

Wish I were 10kg lighter, but there's so much going on in my life at the moment, I just don't have the spare energy to try to lose weight....
Original post by TorpidPhil

You can't.

Not true
I'm 5ft, and 76kg. I'm also incredibly self-conscious. It is very frustrating as I'm active (I go running all the time) and eat healthily, but I'm cursed with an incredibly slow metabolism, M.E./CFS, a bad thyroid problem, and asthma/sciatica.

Really angers me because I try so hard to be healthy and but nothing is working at the moment. Also, having never lost my puppy fat, my weight is also not distributed evenly being so so short, so I look awful.
5'6" and 60kg (the last time I checked).
5'4

14 st
Hahaha , that's because I'm french I don't know about feet, etc actually :lol:

I never used imperial units till I went to uni, my housemates from NI, and can obsess about her weight sometimes and I'd have to have google open to convert to kg!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending