The Student Room Group

What are some obvious signs that a guy is interested in you?

Quite often I'm not sure if a guy is just making regular conversation and being friendly or if there's something more.

What are the obvious cues/?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd say the biggest is trying to engineer more time with you. Back when I was trying to get with my wife I used to ask her first if she wanted to come to a house party and arrange a date before even bothering to ask anyone else. The whole point was to spent time with her.

I moved tutor group (just stopped going to mine and turned up in hers) completely changed friend groups etc etc, mostly all to increase my exposure to her.

Any time where there was a choice to do something with her involved I'd choose that over an alternative. Projects, trips, parties, lessons.
If they stare into your house and follow you everywhere i can guarantee they love you
Reply 3
If they are speaking to you
Original post by tealites
Quite often I'm not sure if a guy is just making regular conversation and being friendly or if there's something more.

he looks at your "fun bags" a bunch
Reply 5
Original post by thefatone
he looks at your "fun bags" a bunch

Oh dear. I'm not sure I ever get that because my "fun bags" are always hidden away. I do get the occasional up-down look though.
Reply 6
He puts his willy in you
Oh dear. I'm not sure I ever get that because my "fun bags" are always hidden away. I do get the occasional up-down look though.

Original post by alow
He puts his willy in you

^^ here is a person with a suitable solution
Reply 8
Original post by alow
He puts his willy in you

Thanks, dad.
A boner
Reply 10

A massive and obvious erection?
There are a couple of physical cues to tell if a guy is interested in you

sweaty palms

weak knees

heavy arms

vomit on his sweater already

mom's spaghetti

I hope this helps you :h: xxx
Reply 12
Vomit on his sweater
Reply 13
Original post by Zargabaath
There are a couple of physical cues to tell if a guy is interested in you

sweaty palms

weak knees

heavy arms

mom's spaghetti

I hope this helps you :h: xxx

Lol used to do those things to girls I liked. A lot of guys will not do those things because all of those things are just anxiety.
when he has a boner
Original post by whorace
Lol used to do those things to girls I liked. A lot of guys will not do those things because all of those things are just anxiety.

true, sometimes he's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
Reply 16
Original post by SAhm95
when he has a boner

It shows sexual interest, if I had a boner for every girl I would date i'd have a lot of options.
Reply 17
Original post by whorace

He's choking now, everybody's joking now.
THANKS FOR THE EMINEM LYRICS, GUISE.
They get really nervous and awkward around you, like laugh too loud and don't know how to stand?
Original post by zargabaath
there are a couple of physical cues to tell if a guy is interested in you

sweaty palms

weak knees

heavy arms

mom's spaghetti

i hope this helps you :h xxx

he's choking now, everybody's joking now.
Thanks for the eminem lyrics, guise.

mom's spaghetti

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending