The Student Room Group

I like someone but my ego stops me from liking them?

so there's this girl in all my classes who I'm very competitive with. Eventually I decided I liked her, but for some reason I find it very hard to be nice to her and express that I like her

I think it's because she's a very egotistical person so showing her attention is just quite hard

Should I try and get over my ego or is she just the wrong type of person to like? If I actually like her then why does it feel like such a power struggle between us
Original post by Mvpmb
so there's this girl in all my classes who I'm very competitive with. Eventually I decided I liked her, but for some reason I find it very hard to be nice to her and express that I like her

I think it's because she's a very egotistical person so showing her attention is just quite hard

Should I try and get over my ego or is she just the wrong type of person to like? If I actually like her then why does it feel like such a power struggle between us

Maybe you two are simply people who were not supposed to meet at all and this just seemed to happen. Maybe its because you need to be more patient with her and get over you ego. At the same time you might want to consider letting her go if there is such a big power struggle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending