The Student Room Group

girls, if a guy was very affectionate towards you, would it turn you off?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vibroxitrtxi
Yes touching and kissing her all the time.

Oh you're trolling
Original post by xobeauty
Oh you're trolling

No i'm not.
I absolutely love touch and intimacy.
:smile:.
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
Sometimes space is nice. On a side note my hands are always cold so if your hands are warm I probably wont let go :lol:

And what if I patted you all the time?.
Oh you're trolling
*Checks registration date* ... :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by A-LJLB
To be honest it puts me off, this is why my last relationship "interest" went nowhere.

Why will it put you off?.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
*Checks registration date* ... :colonhash:

Oh, good point. I'm done with this thread too.
Of course women like men who show affection. This is partly why people get into relationships, isn't it?

Plenty of women out there complain their husbands never show them any affection. It is important for happiness and esteem.

However, what you have described sounds a bit excessive. You sound like the sort of guy who writes long, soppy poems. No offence. :tongue:

Women value masculine qualities. They like the 'bad boys' because they are more interesting and challenging than the 'nice guys'.

There is a balance to find. Be loving but don't be too 'nice' all the time. :wink:
No i'm not.
I absolutely love touch and intimacy.
:smile:.

Then find someone who loves the same thing.
But I have to admit I feel claustrophobic from all the way over here.
Why will it put you off?.

It just makes me feel exceptionally uncomfortable.
Aw that's so cute :h:
Then find someone who loves the same thing.
But I have to admit I feel claustrophobic from all the way over here.

Claustrophobic?!?!.
How is that related?.
Original post by Blondie987
Aw that's so cute :h:

Thanks.
When i'm with a girl I love showing her love and affection.
Claustrophobic?!?!.
How is that related?.

Think about it
Reply 53
Women are colder than men tbh. I'm not a macho rugby guy by any means but my best mate is, and he is really, really touchy, granted also a bit aggressive but it's generally women in my experience who say they're not fans of affection.
I love to cuddle and have sex kiss with the girl I am all the time :smile:.
Original post by whorace
Women are colder than men tbh. I'm not a macho rugby guy by any means but my best mate is, and he is really, really touchy, granted also a bit aggressive but it's generally women in my experience who say they're not fans of affection.

Yes you are right.
Some of them are ice womens.
Reply 56
From one man to another, you sound clingy AF and if I were the girl, I'd hate it. There's nothing wrong with being affectionate, but I had a friend who HAD to talk to his gf everyday for atleast 3 hrs before we went to sleep (we were roommates).

They're still together, but this is his fourth gf. The other 3 found him to be a little biatch because he was always there for them, and would always say I love you, and EVERY text message had 3 lines of heart, or love related emojis. (makes me sick, tbh). He didn't even know why girls didn't like him, and I had to tell him you're acting like a baby that needs constant attention from mama. He didn't even realize how annoying he was, but atleast he found this new girl, who loves 3 lines of heart emojis, and ten thousand I love you's/day.

So for your sake, tone it down, or wait for number 4. I'm sure some girls love being s̶u̶f̶f̶o̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ loved.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by whorace
Response: Yes I love it when guys do this.
Reality: He's too soft.
So true

Hi.
I am a guy who is very affectionate and I am not shy about showing my affection to the girl i'm with , I like kissing her and cuddling with her and patting her hair and body and telling her how much I love her.

I am afraid it will turn off some girls.
Because these qualities are percieved as feminine or being a "Beta" male ( a term which I hate by the way ).
The reality is that girls will look down at yeh for stupidest of things.

Yeh gotta learn to not change your behaviour for them. You'll meet the right one and if they don't like it **** em!
Original post by spv
From one man to another, you sound clingy AF and if I were the girl, I'd hate it. There's nothing wrong with being affectionate, but I had a friend who HAD to talk to his gf everyday for atleast 3 hrs before we went to sleep (we were roommates).

They're still together, but this is his fourth gf. The other 3 found him to be a little biatch because he was always there for them, and would always say I love you, and EVERY text message had 3 lines of heart, or love related emojis. (makes me sick, tbh). He didn't even know why girls didn't like him, and I had to tell him you're acting like a baby that needs constant attention from mama. He didn't even realize how annoying he was, but atleast he found this new girl, who loves 3 lines of heart emojis, and ten thousand I love you's/day.

So for your sake, tone it down, or wait for number 4. I'm sure some girls love being s̶u̶f̶f̶o̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ loved.

I am sure I will find a girl who as you say loves being "suffocated" from love.
Reply 59
I am sure I will find a girl who as you say loves being "suffocated" from love.

I was low-key kidding man, chill.

You have to agree, it is a bit much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending