The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
You don't understand what a proper noun is and you're apostrophising a possessive pronoun. Plus AAB. You aren't as good as you think you are, kiddo.

I hate how this thread has turned out. I hate what has happened to us.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by swissinuk
You're not connected by blood? I figured incest had to be at play when I saw the students that attend.

Wincest is the best.
Jesus, why is everyone on this thread so lairy? Sorry you got rejected, who knows what some of these admission offices are thinking when they get their applications. I go to Exeter and love it (and I know people working at Goldman, UBS, JP Morgan etc) but you got accepted to some really great unis. I really do feel that everyone one ends up where they are supposed to be and I'm sure when you start at whichever uni you choose you won't be able to imagine yourself anywhere else, so don't stress it!
Reply 143
Wincest is the best.

that's illegal
Original post by wdkmwd
That's how the University was named.

Clearly your ignorance supersedes your wit or humour.

"Any University" was named like that?
Reply 145
Original post by alicegeorgiat
Jesus, why is everyone on this thread so lairy? Sorry you got rejected, who knows what some of these admission offices are thinking when they get their applications. I go to Exeter and love it (and I know people working at Goldman, UBS, JP Morgan etc) but you got accepted to some really great unis. I really do feel that everyone one ends up where they are supposed to be and I'm sure when you start at whichever uni you choose you won't be able to imagine yourself anywhere else, so don't stress it!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post an answer, and I agree with your answer, but this isn't a very serious thread...

thanks again (:
that's illegal

Isn't.
Reply 147
Isn't.

on The Student Room it is! Here we support CONSTRUCTIVE threads! Apparently my post was not "Constructive" so I got a warning. rude.
Original post by gr8wizard10
don't know people from exeter in investment banking bro soz, can't vouch

no, warwick is a target school for investment banking and that's all that matters in life

What about Southampton/York for IB? Might have to choose between those two for my insurance for PPE if I get rejected from Nottingham.
Reply 149
"Any University" was named like that?

"You don't understand what a proper noun is and you're apostrophising a possessive pronoun"

Where on earth did I use an apostrophe for a possessive pronoun.

I'm starting to think that you're mentally exiguous
Reply 150
Original post by Adrono
What about Southampton/York for IB? Might have to choose between those two for my insurance for PPE if I get rejected from Nottingham.

This is not a good place to ask for actual advice, I would suggest leaving ASAP before the vultures come for you. It's too late for me, but you can still make i--.
Reply 151
Original post by wdkmwd

Are you blind? He has made it very clear what University he goes to.
This is not a good place to ask for actual advice, I would suggest leaving ASAP before the vultures come for you. It's too late for me, but you can still make i--.

I was just randomly reading through hahah. Costs nothing to ask.
Reply 153
Original post by Adrono
I was just randomly reading through hahah. Costs nothing to ask.

Fair enough. You've been warned.
Reply 154
Original post by Adrono

Well seeing as how you plan on firming an institution i regard as one of my insurances, Southampton.

I would suggest you go for that, maybe one day you can be an elite like myself.
Original post by ByronicHero
Q: What kinda dude has pink avatars?
A: You need to watch more anime mate.

So, are there lots of animes about dudes with pink avatars? :holmes: :tongue:

LMAO. It's not even pink, I don't get it?
Original post by wdkmwd
"You don't understand what a proper noun is and you're apostrophising a possessive pronoun"

Where on earth did I use an apostrophe for a possessive pronoun.

The bit where you said "it's prestige", mate. Can you remember?
Original post by Adrono

York.
Reply 158
Are you blind? He has made it very clear what University he goes to.

I almost forgot.

A person with all my achievements shouldn't be wasting time exchanging pleasantries with second-rate sub-standard students.
Original post by Adrono

york

Latest

Trending

Trending