The Student Room Group

Guys would you have sex multiple times a day with your sexual partner if you could?

as the title says, this could be with GFs or someone your casually sleeping with.

Scroll to see replies

of course. it is normal.
Reply 2
Yes, but LDR.
Not for too long though..
What kind of a retarded question is this?
I'm a girl and I would with my boyf lol

not helpful cause ur asking guys but giving my unwanted input anyway.
Original post by the bear
of course. it is normal.

Are you a female? Or are you talking about your girl?
Reply 6
Original post by Jack Straw
What kind of a retarded question is this?

am i correct in assuming that most guys would? i saw a post somewhere where a guy said it wasnt true. i was just curious :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
as the title says, this could be with GFs or someone your casually sleeping with.

once a day is nice for me.
Reply 8
No, got stuff to do
am i correct in assuming that most guys would? i saw a post somewhere where a guy said it wasnt true. i was just curious :redface:

1. not asexual
2. sexually attracted to your partner
3. no psychological/sex-drive issues (insofar as a low sex-drive can constitute an 'issue')

if the 3 conditions above hold true, then most likely yes.
Original post by Reue
No, got stuff to do

i said 'if you could' not literally :smile:
of course. it is normal.

It's actually quite funny you of all people are saying this.

OP, sex mulitple times a day only happens in the honeymoon period at the start of the relationship (like the first six months). After that the frequency of sex will inevitably decline, until you're down to like once or twice a week :/
Original post by Death Grips
It's actually quite funny you of all people are saying this.

please expand on this calumny
please expand on this calumny

Your post count is negatively correlated to sex multiple times a day :lol:
Original post by Death Grips
Your post count is negatively correlated to sex multiple times a day :lol:

you have emptied my resilience bucket. i shall complain to your Mum later.
I think I'd find it hard to stop 😂😂😏😏🤘🤘

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I didn't have a job or stuff to do, then maybe. A big if on whether I had a girlfriend though :rofl:

My girlfriend is from manchester and I live in the south, we meet once every month and we literally spent a whole day just having sex on and of, must have done in about 12 times.
Nope
Wouldn't see the appeal
Could be doing stuff that actually aids us in our growth as people rather than just having the same sex everyday, to where it reaches the point of needing to spice things up

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think anyone answering this thread has actually done it before. When I stay over at my boyfriend's, we genuinely get tired of doing it all the time, and a little sore too. Depends how frequently you're doing it too, but say you do it once every 2 hours, you can only do that about 4 times in the day before one of you starts to get sore/tired.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending